Access iOS settings from code
Programatically access iPhone System Setting
How do I access the iPhone's settings from my code?
How to access iPhone general accessibility settings with OS 4.0
How to access iPhone's general accessibility settings
Access iphone setting preference
Is there a way to, from my code query the iOS settings app for a certain setting? For example I want to know if “Multitasking Gestures” is turned on or not? Or even be able to change the settings?(From my research it seems like I definitely cant do this)
- how to change the working directory to the location of the program
- Compiling Freetype for iPhone SDK (XCode)
- How to pass objective-c function as a callback to C function?
- Is clang Xcode 4.4.1 buggy when -fno-elide-constructors is set?
- MonoTouch: Rounded UIImage Convenience Method
- GCC memory leak detection equivalent to Microsoft crtdbg.h?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Access iOS settings from code”
No. In general, you can read your own app’s preferences (whether they’re set via the Settings app or by your app) using NSUserDefaults. You cannot, however, read the preferences for other applications, including system settings. There may be cases where you can figure out what the setting must be by using API specific to that setting, but in such cases you still shouldn’t assume that you know what selection the user has made in the Settings app.
- ScrollView gesture recognizer eating all touch events
- How to keep track of the network traffic on 3G/wifi on an iOS device?
- How to connect 3 UIButton to one outlet
- NSUserDefaults and KVO issues
- Can the height of the UISearchbar TextField be modified?
- Swift Alamofire VS AFNetworking
- Weird xCode linker error I've never seen before saying “Assertion failed”
- Auto-Layout Constraint: How to make a view maintains its width/height ratio when resized?
- Xcode malloc error
- Unit testing in XCode 4
- Cannot access property of Swift type from Objective-C
- How to Change the UISlider to Vertical?
- Upload image to PHP web server from iOS
- iPhone app under test crashes after a few days
- MkMapView cancel loading google tiles