Alternative for google maps API
I work with google maps API to trace the itinerary between two points at the moment, i can see that this API is so standard besides it’s the iPhone version of what we use to see in the web model, so i want to use either another google API which seems more “beautiful” or another API, can you please give me some advices?
- Check if Google Maps App is installed in iOS 6
- How to smoothly move GMSMarker along coordinates in Objective c
- Clustering Google Maps Markers in iOS
- Open Maps app from Code - Where/How to find the “Current Location”?
- Cordova - Deprecated attempt to access property 'userAgent' on a non-Navigator object
- Making a slide up view similar to the new Google Maps iOS app, troubles with multiple UIPanGestureRecognizer
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Alternative for google maps API”
Check OpenStreetMap. They have different kinds of APIs, and many projects to make them accessible to certain languages natively. I collected some links here. CloudMade, that I mention in that answer, has objective-c in their collection.
- MapKit (MKMapView): zPosition does not work anymore on iOS11
- Live Render IBOutlet Connected Subviews Via IBInspectable Properties
- applicationWillTerminate does not get invoked
- iOS Add left padding to UILabel
- Any way to pull out session key from access token returned by Facebook iOS SDK?
- showing a pdf in uiwebview on ios9 sometimes scrolling is stuck
- Save generated GIF to camera roll?
- Control more than one button using tags
- AFOAuth2Client and refresh token
- Converting & to & in Objective-C
- Phonegap – How to access file in www-folder?
- Center Align text in UITableViewCell problem
- iOS – Concurrency performing 5 operations uploading images to server using NSOperationQueue followed by single Task in Objective-c
- Telegram iOS app won't build with Xcode 6.1.1
- Where does the iPhone simulator save the sqllite database