Ambiguous reference to member 'tableView'
Code and errors
Continued on the code and one more errors!
Hi, I’m new to Xcode swift. I have been doing good so far except trying to follow someone tutorial from 8.2 and I’m getting these errors that I have the hardest time understanding. Anybody who can explain what these errors means and maybe, just maybe how to fix them?
I have edited my posts, can’t link more items than 2.
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Ambiguous reference to member 'tableView'”
You need to declare your
tableView up by your other
@IBOutlets since you are using a
UIViewController and putting a
tableView within it’s view. Currently the
UIViewController doesn’t know what
tableView you are referring too.
@IBOutlet var tableView: UITableView!
Then link it up in the interface builder as you have done with your other
@IBOutlets. Make sure you link the
dataSource properties of your
tableView back to the view controller as well.
To do the latter, after you select your
tableView, select the Connections Inspector area, as shown in the picture below, and connect them back to your
In my case, I’ve used:
@IBOutlet private weak var tableView: UITableView!
and use tableView inside extensions method.
fileprivate, and error has gone.
Here it is in Swift 4
let iPath = NSIndexPath(row: self.TableView.numberOfRows(inSection: 0)-1, section: self.messageTableView.numberOfSections-1) self.TableView.scrollToRow(at: iPath as IndexPath, at: UITableViewScrollPosition.bottom, animated: true)
- Make touch-area for SKLabelNode bigger for small characters
- Getting Mac Model number in Cocoa
- Turn swift object into a JSON string
- Attempting to load the view of a view controller while it is deallocating… UISearchController
- ios AVCaptureVideoPreviewLayer capture current image
- How to get photo from My Photo Stream Album
- Swift CoreData UnitTest: How to avoid EXC_BREAKPOINT
- iOS 7 When Rotating View in Tab Bar, Right Side of View is Not Clickable
- Swift – Read plist
- Cannot override open method declared in class extension in another module swift
- Injecting a new stylesheet into a website via uiwebview using iOS8 Swift XCode 6
- Updating a single value in a dictionary in firebase – Swift project
- Objective-C sub-classing basics, how to add custom property;
- Using a CALayer to highlight text in a UITextView which spans multiple lines
- How to add an AdMob GADBannerView to every view