An error occured while attempting to download the container from application Xcode
While running my app on iPhone, I needed to view the database contents. So I selected Devices in Xcode and chose my device. Thereafter, i selected my app and clicked on the Settings button which shows 3 options: Show container, Download container and Remove container. On clicking the Download container option, I was asked where I want to store the container. After selecting the location, I am getting the following error: An error occured while attempting to download the container from application “MyApp”…..
On selecting Show container option, a list opens up but there is no file inside it.
The same problem occurs with other apps too that I run using Xcode.
Any ideas as to why this happens and how to fix it?
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “An error occured while attempting to download the container from application Xcode”
I just rebooted my iPhone. That seems to fix it! Really weird, but works.
I have been having the issue every now and then especially after the phone has been connected to Mac and Xcode for about an hour.
Sometimes, just rebooting the phone isn’t good enough, you’ll also have to quit Xcode and start again after rebooting the phone!
I also had this problem yesterday, and the solution was a mismatched version of iOS 10 and Xcode 7. After I did the App Store upgrade to Xcode 8, I was able to download successfully.
In my case the issue was due to the fact that the version installed was a release version.
After installing the “Debug” version, the download worked fine.
- How to detect when user delete the app from Facebook
- iOS Swift Flood fill algorithm
- Forcing update to placeholder complication on Apple Watch
- When should I initialize a view controller using initWithNibName?
- using assembly code inside Objective c program (Xcode)
- Xcode – Push Notification Json
- What is resident and dirty memory of iOS?
- No Such Module 'Parse'
- swift dismiss modal and push to new VC
- Launching iOS BLE Central application on iPhone reboot
- Best architectural approaches for building iOS networking applications (REST clients)
- Push notifications – catching them?
- Core Data with WatchKit and iOS App
- iOS how to detect user has changed system time, and if not compare device time with server time