As you may know, Android’s WebView has a method named
the question is, Is there any equivalent of it on iOS?
- Localize multi platform projects - Consolidate string-files
- Why is a single threaded model used to update the UI as main thread?
- MAILTO Link in email to start a new email
- Smart App Banners; Windows Store app HTML meta tag equivalent for Android/Google Play?
- Crossplatform iPhone / Android code sharing
- App not setup: This app is still in development mode
UIWebView on iOS doesn’t have methods to add interface to DOM.
window.location and handling that request in
webView:shouldStartLoadWithRequest:navigationType: delegate method.
- Does AFNetworking 2.0 support iOS 6.0?
- didSelectRowAtIndexPath called after long press
- Swift – Delegate Protocol structure
- What is the entry point of swift code execution?
- How to update FBRequest.requestForMe() on facebooksdk v4.0.1?
- How to hide “Now playing url” in control center
- How can I enable and disable WiFi connectivity with a jailbroken iOS device?
- Open file and read from file Objective-c
- Behaviour of threads when entering background in iOS multitasking
- iOS: XCode 4.4.1: xcodebuild error – Unable to read diagnostics from file
- SMS registration like in the mobile app: whatsapp
- NSManagedObjects that I own being released by main.m?
- Swift AnyObject is not convertible to String/Int
- Is there a barcode scanner SDK that works with iPad 2?
- UILocalNotification isn't working at all