Anyone used libvlc on Mac?
I’ve been able to simplify the reproduction of the error:
When trying to build this sample:
$ cc example.c -arch i386 -lvlc.2 -L/Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/ -I/Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/include/ -o example $ ./example dyld: Library not loaded: @loader_path/lib/libvlc.2.dylib Referenced from: /Users/francis/src/playground/libvlc/./example
I am experiencing the following behavior:
- Create new XCode project (Cocoa or command line tool)
- Link with
- Run the application
- => Crashes with stack-trace pointing pointing to
__dyld_dyld_fatal_errorat the top and
__dyld__dyld_startat the bottom.
What am I doing wrong here? Maybe I need to link with a fresh VLC build, but I haven’t yet succeeded building it on Snow Leopard and the MacPort doesn’t work as well (fails during build phase).
Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting it to work?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Anyone used libvlc on Mac?”
Check with otool -L if your programm is correctly linked with all your libs.
relink every dylib with install_name_tools
- Xcode 4 archive results in slow/unresponsive Organizer & pngcrush process takes up 100% cpu
- Animating circular progress View in Swift
- preferredStatusBarStyle isn't called
- How to create directory using Swift code (NSFileManager)
- Change order of read items with VoiceOver
- Know if iOS notification was dismiss
- Presenting UIAlertController from UITableViewCell
- How can I add forward class references used in the -Swift.h header?
- Screenshot Only Part of Screen – Swift
- Xcode organizer trying to access transporter at wrong directory path
- ASIHTTPRequest post json to php server
- Cancelling a specific UILocalNotification
- Prevent iOS Webkit Long Press on Link
- Sudden Warning on XCode 5.1
- Customize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControl