App get Rejected: crashes on launch , but worked fine for me on all devices as well
My app is for the iPhone only .And it is working fine on all devices but when submitted the app it get rejected by apple by saying …….
On 1st time submission
We found your app crashed on launch so we were unable to review it. Please revise your app and test it on a device to ensure it will launch without crashing, and that it runs as expected, before resubmitting.
this the crash report link please
this is the crash report
on second submission it get rejected they says
Thank you for your resubmission. However, we were still unable to review your app, as it crashed on launch. We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue. Specifically, upon review we found the application will shortly crash after launch.
they send crash report
on second time submission
on second time submission
I didn’t get where i am doing wrong ,please check this ,Thanks in advance
I also try Bhavin step to find the crash location but terminal show’s me like that
- iOS Duration of Splash Screen (Default.png)
- How do you return from an asynchronous NSURLConnection to the calling class?
- How to parse Dictionary with keys that have array of dictionaries
- Separate Button action and segue action
- How to identify timezone from longitude and latitude in iOS
- reload uitableview with new data caused flickering
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “App get Rejected: crashes on launch , but worked fine for me on all devices as well”
Follow these steps :
- Get the .ipa file that you submitted to the app store.
- Rename the extention .ipa with .zip , extract it. You’ll get a Payload Folder which contains .app file.
- Create a folder with this .app file and crash log file.
- Now, open terminal application and go to the folder created in above step (using
Run this magic line :
atos -arch armv7 -o YourAppName.app/YourAppName MEMORY_LOCATION_OF_CRASH
MEMORY_LOCATION_OF_CRASH= location where your app crashed as
per the report.
It’ll give you the exact line, method name which resulted in crash.
I found the solution. We can just directly drag and drop the crash-report on the device log.
Then it will convert the crash report into readable format.
- Attach your device to mac.
- Open Xcode
- Goto window from menu bar
- Click on devices like this
- Now, drag and drop your crash report you received from apple. It will symbolicate it and show you in readable format.
- Deleting in NSDocumentDirectory and UIScrollView
- TapkuLibrary.h not found on archive
- Face Detection with Camera
- Measure Distance from iPhone Camera to an object using camera
- Login.xib then launch mainmenu.xib XCode OS X
- How can I change the time required to get a snapshot in Xcode UI Test (XCUITest)?
- How to clear AlamofireImage setImageWithURL cache
- How to create subscript characters that's not in Unicode in iOS
- Little circle-line bar stuck at top of NSOutlineView when rearranging using drag and drop
- how to implement marquee label in IOS using swift
- How to select rows while in edit mode?
- Know the download progress for update an UIprogressView
- SpriteKit game crashes when two SKPhysicsContacts are detected
- Trying to understand protocol/delegates in Swift
- UIGraphicsGetCurrentContext seems to return nil