App installation failed
In Xcode 6 Beta 5, when I attempt to run my app after building, I receive an error dialog that says:
App installation failed
CTFramesetterSuggestFrameSizeWithConstraints sometimes returns incorrect size? What is “Constrain to margin” in Storyboard in Xcode 6 show scratch-card effect with the help of using scratch and win example Xcode 7: is chasm between app tests and UI tests unbridgeable? Error Your account already has a valid iOS Distribution certificate What is the correct way to proceed with this bool?
Could not inspect the application package.
This happens on iOS 8 Beta 5, but not on iOS 7.1.1! I have not tested anything else.
Any ideas for how I can fix this?
- How to List discoverable Bluetooth devices and already paired devices in iOS, which method to use in swift?
- Adding UIBarButton item in swift
- How to dismiss an UIAlertController and the keyboard simultaneously?
- iOS8 scale glitch when calling drawViewHierarchyInRect afterScreenUpdates:YES
- Disable iOS8 Quicktype Keyboard programmatically on UITextView
- iOS8 Beta Ad-Hoc App Download (itms-services)
9 Solutions Collect From Internet About “App installation failed”
I solved it by uninstalling(removing) the application from device manually and Run xcode application again. It will work.
I had this problem.
Solution is to uninstall the app. Then clean project and then install app.
Try editing the scheme of app. Set Run and Archive to debug not release. I was able to solve by this process.
I have had this happen to me about 3 times since moving to Beta 5 and Xcode beta 5. I usually navigate to my Organizer and select Projects. Find your project on the left and delete it. Next I close Xcode and restart both my Mac and my Testing Device! Has helped every time!
My solution which worked for me was to remove a symbolic link file referenced from a an directory entry an in my Build Phases->Copy Bundle Resources section. I had inadvertently placed the symbolic link there.
Deleting the derived data folder worked for me.
I got this error when using Xcode 9 beta, the problem was that I was trying to run an app on an iPhone 7 targeting armv7 instead of arm64.
This issue was not easy to track because I was building the app from Unity, so check the architecture configuration whenever you get this message.
Problem: Few times, if you add app extension where you have file and info plist, extension’s file and plist are assigned to target, is wrong causes issue rises.
Solution: Extension’s all file should be assigned in App Extensions target, and info plist should not be assigned to any target.
Add an exception breakpoint. Go to the “Breakpoint Navigator”, click on the “+” at the bottom left, select “Add Exception Breakpoint.” Run the app to get the breakpoint. When you hit the exception breakpoint click debug continue a couple of times and you will get a backtrace and more error info. Post that and an exact copy of Xcode/Debugger messages.
- Swift – How to know when a loop has ended?
- Maintaining good scroll performance when using AVPlayer
- Unable To Display text on UITextView
- Attempting to deploy my app on my jailbroken iphone, but the app closes immediately!
- OSStatus error -67028 When Building Ad Hoc iOS App
- Getting alias path of file in swift
- Swift Documentation Comments
- Find city name and country from latitude and longitude in Swift
- How do videos autoplay on iOS at youtube.com
- NSString to CFStringRef and CFStringRef to NSString in ARC?
- Issue with calling viewWillAppear of presenting view controller when presented one is dismissed
- How to initialize a custom prototype style table cell in iOS 5 storyboards?
- XCode4 + iOS 4.3: “No Packager exists for the type of archive”
- Can downloaded images/files be added to my app bundle?
- Xcode how to package the target as a .framework (instead of .a library)