App opens then immediately closes – iphone simulator
When I “run” my app from XCode the simulator comes up and the app attempts to run, it animates to a black screen for a second and then the app closes immediately.
The app was running fine before and now suddenly won’t work.
There is no output on the console, no errors or anything and the app isn’t crashing (as far as I can tell).
I have tried deleting all my user specific files in the xcodeproj package, but this hasn’t changed anything.
Is there any other reason why this would happen? How do I fix this?
NSLog(@"something"); in the
application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions method doesn’t show up on the console.
- iPhone/iPad browser simulator?
- Can't scale device window in iOS Simulator
- How to enable native resolution for apps on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?
- iOS 8 and Xcode 6 Simulator Display Out of Alignment
- iOS permission Alerts - removing or surpressing
- Xcode 6.4 “Could not download and install iOS 8.3 simulator”
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “App opens then immediately closes – iphone simulator”
A reboot of my Mac seems to have fixed it. Thanks guys for your help. 🙂
if you are using a new Xcode(4+) and previously 3, there may be issue. Try setting the Architectures (Target -> Build Settings -> Architectures) to support armv6 too, presently it supports armv7(standard) only. If my memory is not deceiving me I guess I had such an issue.
- Accessing Method from other Classes Objective-C
- How can I delete a specific child node in Firebase from UITableViewCell using Swift
- Working with Top Layout Guide in UIScrollView through Auto Layout
- Add static library to podspec
- @try – catch block in Objective-c
- How to remove extra empty cells in TableViewController, iOS – Swift
- iOS 7 – How to display a date picker in place in a table view?
- How to point Xcode to an old SDK so it can be used as a “Base SDK”?
- UIButton inside UIImageView does not respond to taps
- What is the difference between Pan and Swipe in iOS?
- Embed hyperlink in PDF using Core Graphics on iOS
- How to flip UIImage horizontally with Swift?
- Charles proxy SSL connections won't show hostnames, only ips
- iOS OpenGL ES 2.0: Offscreen render and save the result to an UIImage
- Preprocessor macro and BOOL weirdness