Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an Apple submission certificate
Can’t get this to work. I downloaded a distribution cert but it stil gives me this problem. Also, organizer says that there aren’t any valid identity or profile pairs.
- Allow only access to camera device in HTML5
- iOS - Creating multi page PDF from HTML content
- UICollectionView cellForItemAtIndexPath not registering cell
- UIButton not showing the text in iOS6
- How to make UITableView's height dynamic with autolayout feature?
- How can I change the time required to get a snapshot in Xcode UI Test (XCUITest)?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an Apple submission certificate”
Verify below steps to create distribution certificate and perform that if you miss anyone.
1) Generate a certificate signing request in keychain.
2) Using that create or revoke a DISTRIBUTION certificate in the portal. after that download and install it and verify key under the name.
3) Register the device in the provisioning portal.
4) Then create or modify a DISTRIBUTION profile in the portal. after that download and install it and verify it appears to be valid in Organiser as there are no warnings.
Make sure to select proper build setting in xcode.
I got the same error when I use Application Loader(Version 2.5.1(235)) to upload my app which compiled in Xcode 4.2.
But when I used Xcode4.2’s Archive, it’s validated and successfully submitted.
I don’t know why.
- ios – failing app store ipv6 but can't re-produce
- iOS 9: How to change volume programmatically without showing system sound bar popup?
- Swift: using UIDatePicker as UITextField inputView not updating
- 'wait_fences: failed to receive reply: 10004003' on loading UIAlertView (iOS)
- How a UITabBarController fit into the VIPER architecture?
- Provisioning New Device for Development Xcode
- Restrict the number of characters in UITextField
- Swift protocol conformance causes segmentation fault 11
- Integer overflow gives EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION in Swift
- Change UITableviews height to fit its content in xcode?
- Change tab bar item selected color in a storyboard
- Could an iOS application read/access SMS text?
- Getting Device ID or Mac Address in iOS
- Filter array of custom objects in Swift
- iOS: store two NSMutableArray in a .plist file