Application not automatically launching in device and getting error on xcode
I’m getting a weird bug on Xcode 4.5. When i tried to run my application on Ipad 2 from xcode with iOS 6, I’m getting this error.
I done the following methods to run the application, but no luck.
- Cleaned the project and run
- Restarted the device
- Restarted xcode
I have a valid certificate in my machine and the application is installing on the device but it’s not launching automatically. What could be the issue ?
Thanks in advance
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Application not automatically launching in device and getting error on xcode”
That is really annoying. This error happens in a number of different situations. Sometimes restarting the Xcode, fixes the problem. If not, follow these steps:
Disconnect your device.
Delete the app from your device.
Quit Xcode (Do not just simply close the window, quit it)
Delete derived data folder (~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/-gbrvhlvwmpiobxdujegtghggrffp – or something like that)
Now start Xcode once again, connect device and run the project. It should work fine.
from DhilipSiva blog
- popViewControllerAnimated work slow inside NSURLSessionDataTask
- Is “self” weak within a method in ARC?
- CoreData: warning: Unable to load class named
- iTunes scripting with Scripting Bridge & Sandboxing
- How to delete WKWebview 's Cache in iOS8?
- No apps with domain entitlements
- How to customise EKEventEditViewController
- tap gesture not recognized on uiimageview
- In App Purchase / Swift conversion
- User Login With AFNetworking
- XCode 4.2 and Using a Static Library Causing Problems
- How to install a certificate in Xcode (preparing for app store submission)
- Why do we need to define placeholder data type for generics?
- glCopyTexImage2D as alternative to glReadPixels (OpenGL ES)
- Error after renaming Xcode 6 project: “linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)”