Application not automatically launching in device and getting error on xcode
I’m getting a weird bug on Xcode 4.5. When i tried to run my application on Ipad 2 from xcode with iOS 6, I’m getting this error.
I done the following methods to run the application, but no luck.
- Cleaned the project and run
- Restarted the device
- Restarted xcode
I have a valid certificate in my machine and the application is installing on the device but it’s not launching automatically. What could be the issue ?
Thanks in advance
- Undefined symbols for architecture i386: “_OBJC_CLASS_$_ZipException”, referenced from: error
- Developing fullscreen 4inch app in xcode
- Bug in iPhone Simulator 5.1 with Xcode 4.5 using UIManagedDocument
- objective c class method returned value, assigned to weak/strong properties
- “Auto Layout still required after executing -layoutSubviews” with UITableViewCell subclass
- How does this cause deadlock (once in a while) and how do I unravel this
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Application not automatically launching in device and getting error on xcode”
That is really annoying. This error happens in a number of different situations. Sometimes restarting the Xcode, fixes the problem. If not, follow these steps:
Disconnect your device.
Delete the app from your device.
Quit Xcode (Do not just simply close the window, quit it)
Delete derived data folder (~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/-gbrvhlvwmpiobxdujegtghggrffp – or something like that)
Now start Xcode once again, connect device and run the project. It should work fine.
from DhilipSiva blog
- Reduce the Xcode Simulator (Retina 4 inch)
- How to detect tableView cell touched or clicked in swift
- Navigation controller custom transition animation
- How Does AnyObject Conform to NSObjectProtocol?
- Loading views into NSContainerView with swift
- What is other option available in swift instead of refactoring and renaming class or attribute name?
- Implementing a Countdown Timer in Objective-c?
- Is there any way to remove the “year” of the date picker?
- Change color of cell based on value out of array iOS
- How do i keep the header cell moving with the tableview cells in Swift 2.0
- How to change the size of a popover
- Objective-C Class Reference: Symbols not found error
- What is the use of Singleton class in objective-c?
- Color wheel or color picker in iOS