App's App Store Link
I have an app that logs the amount of miles you travel. I want to share the data by using different social networks, for example I have used the Facebook SDK and the user can post a status update. I want to advertise my app (of course) throughout that post, as well as present the data, but I want to direct the viewer of that post to the App on the store. So, even though I have not released the app yet, how can I find out/retrieve the apps link?
- iOS App Rejected : non-public APIs
- iPhone 5 Optimization Requirement - Launch image really necessary?
- Does the App Store version of Xcode cleanly replace the non-App-Store version?
- Xcode stuck at “Your application is being uploaded”
- Is it possible to get app id from iOS application programmatically?
- Possible to show a “in App Store modal” in iOS 6?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “App's App Store Link”
Use iTunes Link Maker. It’s a really good site: Gives you the link and the HTML of Apps/Musics/Movies/Books.
If you have your own domain, what you can always do is make a page on your site redirect to the app page when you do finally submit it. This is what I always do, and if I want to change it later to use the real one, I am free to do that.
www.yourwebsite.com/myapp --> http://someituneslink.com/myappslink
- Swift – Converting String to Int
- Libssh2-iOS, CocoaPod linker error
- Parsing XML data to NSMutableArray iOS – iPhone
- Consecutive Animations – Watchkit
- Swift – Get next date from a array of weekdays
- Scenekit shape between 4 points
- iPhone: Push Notification Testing on Production Certificate
- How to wrap text around attachments using iOS7 Text Kit?
- Where can I set a UINavigationControllers supportedOrientations?
- Opening TestFlight app from another app and deep link to specific app
- dynamically create date for previous sunday at 12:00 AM
- How to post on twitter by hiding SLComposeViewController *tweetSheettweet instance
- Play YouTube videos with MPMoviePlayerController instead of UIWebView
- CoreData error: +entityForName: could not locate an NSManagedObjectModel for entity name
- Dynamically size uitableViewCell according to UILabel (With paragraph spacing)