AppStore – App status is ready for sale, but not in app store
Status of app ready for sale still 9 June..
Like in there https://discussions.apple.com/message/8147141
App link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yupek-mebel/id884771427?ls=1&mt=8
- Will fork() in iOS app likely be rejected by Apple's vetting process?
- sqlite database update when app version changes on Appstore in iPhone
- Can't read PKZip signature validating app for App Store
- Removing in app purchases from a new version of the application(iOS)
- App Store Submission: No Identities
- How can I add a link for a rate button with swift?
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “AppStore – App status is ready for sale, but not in app store”
After your app status changes to ‘Ready for Sale’ you will get official mail from Apple. The mail itself states that it might take 24 hours before your App is available on AppStore.
If it takes more than days then contact Apple.
Refer below screenshot.
You have to go to the “Pricing” menu. Even if the availability date is in the past, sometimes you have to set it again for today’s date. Apple doesn’t tell you to do this, but I found that the app goes live after resetting the dates again, especially if there’s been app rejections in the past. I guess it messes up with the dates. Looks like sometimes if you do nothing and just follow the instructions, the app will never go live.
It takes up to 24 hours before its available in each and every (country wise) app store. If you have waited more than that, and still have problems, contact Apple.
- gestureRecognizer: shouldReceiveTouch: not getting called
- UITextView link detection in iOS 7
- iOS NSMethodSignature (or encoding) of NSBlock
- Moving between GameScene and ViewController Swift
- HTML5 App Screen Sleep/Timeout on iPad
- Use iTunes' Up Next function with an API
- UIImage: Resize, then Crop
- How to interpolate custom UICollectionViewLayoutAttributes properties with UICollectionViewTransitionLayout
- Swift: How to compare two Dictionary<String, Any> structs?
- how to display nested array data inside uitableview properly with Multiple level of Sections
- how to set image view color as textfield background color
- I have REAL misunderstanding with MFMailComposeViewController in Swift (iOS8) in Simulator
- Code Sign Error in macOS Sierra Xcode 8.3.3 – resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed
- Undefined symbols in Crypto++/iOS 64-bit project
- Add an animation image per image inside a UIAlertController SWIFT