AppStore – App status is ready for sale, but not in app store
Status of app ready for sale still 9 June..
Like in there https://discussions.apple.com/message/8147141
App link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yupek-mebel/id884771427?ls=1&mt=8
- Sending TestFlight invitation mail to External users in different Language
- Difference between internal and external testers in iTunes Testflight beta testing?
- Customize apps gallery in appstore page
- Invalid Binary Error (The bundle uses a bundle name or display name associated with an Apple app) after App Store submission
- Xcode 7 error: “Missing iOS Distribution signing identity for …”
- Uploading screenshots to iTunes connect for iPhone 6 and 6+
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “AppStore – App status is ready for sale, but not in app store”
After your app status changes to ‘Ready for Sale’ you will get official mail from Apple. The mail itself states that it might take 24 hours before your App is available on AppStore.
If it takes more than days then contact Apple.
Refer below screenshot.
You have to go to the “Pricing” menu. Even if the availability date is in the past, sometimes you have to set it again for today’s date. Apple doesn’t tell you to do this, but I found that the app goes live after resetting the dates again, especially if there’s been app rejections in the past. I guess it messes up with the dates. Looks like sometimes if you do nothing and just follow the instructions, the app will never go live.
It takes up to 24 hours before its available in each and every (country wise) app store. If you have waited more than that, and still have problems, contact Apple.
- Disabling vertical scrolling in UIScrollView
- The delegate method “clickedButtonAtIndex:” is not called
- AudioConverterFillComplexBuffer return -50 (paramErr)
- What is the cause of this type error?
- matchTemplate opencv not working as shown in opencv document
- Objective C: My custom -init method not getting called
- Is it possible to change UITabBarItem badge color
- UILabel with basic rich text support
- Convert NSString to NSDate
- Swift Xcode 7 beta 5 type cannot refer to itself as a requirement
- how to add openssl to a swift project
- Apple Mach -O Linker command failed
- How to detect iphone is on silent mode
- MPMoviePlayerController showing black empty screen
- iOS – Flag entire Document directory as do not backup