Basic Registration Page – iOS
I am a complete beginner with iOS (started yesterday). I am trying too create a simple register page with text boxes and labels.
I have done this with a UITable view – which looks pretty decent for a first attempt.
However, I am facing an issue where the bottom values on my form are hidden by the keyboard. Even after I changed the Return Key to next (i assume this should send the cursor and the focus to the next column?)
Can someone offer some advise on how this can be solved? The below screen shot shows phone number field is hidden and my submit button 🙁
- Application Specific Information: Application failed to launch in time (iOS)?
- libobjc.A.dylib compile error on iOS 4.3
- What is the difference between ad hoc distribution and app store distribution in ios
- why is there a delay when moving object using UIPanGestureRecognizer
- Rotation only in one ViewController
- Inverse UIlabel text color when its frame intersects an UIView
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Basic Registration Page – iOS”
TPKeyboardAvoidingTableView Instead of
UITableview in your project.
download class of
TPKeyboardAvoidingTableView download and add your project.
in your .h file add
define propery of tableview
@property(nonatomic,retain) IBOutlet TPKeyboardAvoidingTableView *TableViewRate;
and also change class of
TPKeyboardAvoidingTableView as below image.
When you click on textfiled its auto set it frame according to Keyborad. so each textfield is shown when update.
- No matching provisioning profiles found for WatchKit extension when submitting to App Store
- iOS – Concurrent access to memory resources
- Tap Gesture with UIGestureRecognizerState not working
- UITableViewCell not showing detailTextLabel.text – Swift
- linking std::experimental::filesystem with Xcode 9
- Which is the best algorithm to provide moves to solve 15 puzzle?
- UUID mismatch detected with the loaded library
- How to insert UILabel after UITextField in UIAlertController
- Programmatically adding a shadow to a UIButton label
- APN (Apple Push Notification) payload size limit
- How to remove Address Bar in Safari in iOS?
- Use shared WKWebViewCookies for a request
- iOS localization can i use 2 ttf file in the plist?
- How can I use Swift’s Codable to encode into a dictionary?
- Use iTunes' Up Next function with an API