Bonjour in the Background?
I noticed that Pasteboard, a clipboard app for iOS, can run Bonjour service in the background. I’ve no idea how they implement that, so I searched on the Internet and then found that it plays a silent sound file when in background. But it is not true now, because I can’t see the app icon on the iPod management screen. How could they do that? Any ideas? Thank you in advance.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Bonjour in the Background?”
You could, in theory, mark your application as needing to run in the background continuously (for VoIP, or mapping). I’ve done something this in a proof of concept and it worked great.
Alternatively, this document seems to document how to do networking in the background.
- Is it possible to unit test a WindowController thats initialised with a nib?
- Delegates in swift?
- UIWebView dones't resize correctly when orientation change?
- Getting current time in milliseconds Cocos2d
- iPhone:How to generate random uppercase characters in objective C
- iOS frame change one property (eg width)
- Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64 in Xcode after Firebase update
- change app name in App Store
- Xcode Version Editor – How to navigate through the changes?
- Custom AlertView With Background
- AVAudioRecorder meter delay on iPad
- Is it possible for UIStackView to scroll?
- Firebase Cloud Messaging – Send message to all users
- Tell UITabBar which view to load
- Compile errors with C++ static library include in Swift project