Brief code example to upload image from iPhone to ImageShack account
I’m trying to upload a jpg image from my iPhone to my ImageShack.com account.
Everyone says to use the MASSIVE THOUSANDS of lines of code in the 3rd party ASI code.
Is there a simple example, just of the upload code? (I’ll take either sync or async)
Shouldn’t this be doable with under 25 lines of code?
- Why do Objective C files use the .m extension?
- Not able to reload data properly when retrieving objects from Parse
- iOS deployment target set to iOS 4.2. Will the app run on devices running earlier versions of iOS?
- Some Gap remains between Table Top and Table Header only when table loads and scrolled down to the last row?
- Make Swift Cocoa app launch on startup on OS X 10.11
- Custom UISearchBar with UISearchController
- Xcode and optional frameworks
- Swift cannot output when using NSTimer
- How to update particular value of child in Firebase DB
- swift 3 get start index (as int) of substring
- Sectioning TableView and rows with Core Data Swift
- Converting signed to unsigned in Swift
- error after updating the Xcode to 7.0
- How to load UIViewController programmatically from storyboard?
- Is there a function that checks if a character in a string is a letter in the alphabet? (Swift)