Building a Gantt-Chart in iPad UIView
I need to draw a Gantt-Chart within my iPad App. Are there any frameworks out there or examples to do this? I’ve searched the web and found nothing helpful till now. If I find something I will post it here later.
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Building a Gantt-Chart in iPad UIView”
There is nothing “ready-to-use”. The solution is using quartz 2d classes to draw the gantt yourself
I’ve not used it myself, but the iqwidgets library includes a Gantt view.
- AVAUdioPlayer – changing current URL
- How to access to an annotation attribute inside method calloutAccessoryControlTapped
- How to set Background image in UITableView cell?
- Swift (iOS), waiting for all images to finish downloading before returning
- Add custom Cell to JKExpandtableview as Child Cell in iOS
- Secure way to unlock full version via In-App Purchase
- Facebook iOS SDK 3.1: “Error: HTTP status code: 400”
- Getting Email Address from LinkedIn API
- where to create autolayout constraints for subclassed uitableviewcell?
- How to adjust a UILabel line spacing programmatically in Swift?
- Trying to compile the FFMPEG libraries for iPhoneOS platform with armv6 and arv7 architecture
- Why has my Xcode gone crazy and forgot some clearly defined classes?
- Why doesn't my UILocalNotification play any sound?
- iOS Simulator Reverts Location Setting
- How do you stop the XCode debugger from autocompleting without options?