Building Xcode Project in Terminal – Choosing another Xcode
I have two different Xcode version installed on the same mac (Xcode 4 and Xcode 5). Xcode 4 is in the Applications folder.
So whenever I build any projects from the terminal, naturally it compiles by using Xcode 4. Is there any way to use Xcode 5 (which is in desktop) to build a project from the terminal?
- iOS Push Notification - How to get the notification data when you click on the app icon instead of notification
- How to go directly to a specific View Controller if Notification has been opened
- Setting breakpoint at NSKVODeallocateBreak
- Cocoapods Test Issue - Duplicate “one of the two will be used. which one is undefined.”
- Force download iOS 5.0.1 symbols
- Value of type 'String' has no member 'stringByTrimmingCharactersInSet'
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Building Xcode Project in Terminal – Choosing another Xcode”
I think the command
xcode-select is here for this precise reason.
Usage: xcode-select [options] Print or change the path to the active developer directory. This directory controls which tools are used for the Xcode command line tools (for example, xcodebuild) as well as the BSD development commands (such as cc and make). Options: -h, --help print this help message and exit -p, --print-path print the path of the active developer directory -s <path>, --switch <path> set the path for the active developer directory -v, --version print the xcode-select version -r, --reset reset to the default command line tools path
I had the same problem. I had changed the command-line tools option in Xcode’s preferences. Here you can choose which version of Xcode, you wanted to use.
- UITableView content overlaps Status Bar when UISearchBar is active
- Using Objective C to read log messages posted to the device console
- How to Using ASIHTTPRequest to tracking Upload/Download progress
- Complex query from Firebase
- How to create equal spacing between multiple label in ios xcode 6.3 using AutoLayout Constraints
- sound is not playing when node is touched in spritekit swift
- IOS drag and drop between scroll views
- sendAsynchronousRequest was deprecated in iOS 9, How to alter code to fix
- How can I move files & folders using git in Xcode 4?
- NSNotification is being called multiple times from UITabBarController
- Programmatically go back to previous ViewController in Swift
- Swift: Firebase: How to ensure no one can access my db except my app
- Appending Images in Array
- UIDatePicker restrict hours but not date
- Take a picture on iPhone without showing controls