Bundle ID Suffix? What is it?
I’m new to the iPhone submission process. Apple asks for the Bundle ID Suffix. What is this? Not sure what to put here and what the significance of it is.
- Missing iOS 7 App Usage data in iTunes App Analytics?
- New iTunes Connect - No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier
- Validation Error: The bundle contains disallowed file 'Frameworks'
- Xcode 4.2 / iOS 5 - Atleast one of the following architectures must be present : armv6
- Xcode 9, Carthage. iTunes Connect Error: “Invalid Bundle - Disallowed LLVM instrumentation”
- All Build for iTunes Connect, there was an error importing this build
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Bundle ID Suffix? What is it?”
If you don’t have a company, leave your name, it doesn’t matter as long as both bundle id in info.plist file and the one you’ve submitted in iTunes Connect match.
In Bundle ID Suffix you should write full name of bundle ID.
Bundle ID suffix = thebestapp (NOT CORRECT!!!!) Bundle ID suffix = com.awesomeapps.thebestapp (CORRECT!!)
The reason for this is explained in the Developer Portal:
The App ID string contains two parts separated by a period (.) — an App ID Prefix (your Team ID by default, e.g.
ABCDE12345), and an App ID Suffix (a Bundle ID search string, e.g.
com.mycompany.appname). [emphasis added]
So in this case the suffix is the full string
The bundle identifier is an ID for your application used by the system as a domain for which it can store settings and reference your application uniquely.
It is represented in reverse DNS notation and it is recommended that you use your company name and application name to create it.
An example bundle ID for an App called The Best App by a company called Awesome Apps would look like:
In this case the suffix is
- Instead of UICollectionView a black screen is displayed
- xcode 6 IB_DESIGNABLE- not loading resources from bundle in Interface builder
- Get twitter Follower in IOS 5
- On iOS, is there a way to search ONLY subviews with a certain tag?
- Filtering NSDictionary with predicate
- How do I give a UITextView focus programmatically?
- Implicit declaration of function 'sum' is invalid in C99
- push viewcontroller using UINavigationController sometimes calls viewDidAppear: and viewWillAppear:
- Fetch Facebook friend list using SLRequest in ios 6.0
- How do I dispatch functions in Swift the right way?
- Use the increased navigation-bar title in iOS 11
- UILabel is not auto-shrinking text to fit label size
- New Fixed position bug on iOS8
- CCAvenue Gateway Integration kit for ios Application
- How to I import 3rd party frameworks into Xcode Playground?