Can an iOS app switch the device to silent mode?
Is there a way to programmatically set the device my app is running on to silent mode? The silence must encompass the entire device, not just my application.
- How to play Sound File In Silent Mode iPhone sdk?
- How to Play a sound using AVAudioPlayer when in Silent Mode in iPhone
- How do I start playing audio when in silent mode & locked in iOS 6?
- Install iOS app directly from website - no password, no iTunes, no UDID
- How Make iPhone to silent mode on/off using objective c
- Detect Silent mode in iOS5?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Can an iOS app switch the device to silent mode?”
No. As it’s a physical hardware switch, there’s no software method for muting the entire device.
No reason to fight the framework, just let the user mute the device if he/she pleases.
- XCode 3.2 Ruby and Python templates
- Error when call In App Purchase – swift
- OneSignal iOS issue “No Push Token” with SDK 2.0.7
- UIStoryboard constraints on UIView
- XCode Interface Builder Background color
- App cache iOS PhoneGap
- Navbar issues, swift
- Calling web services with the help of AFNetworking in Objective C
- Linker warning – Linking two modules of different target triples
- How to run a fresh install of the application every time unit tests are run?
- Augmented Reality
- View based NSTableView with Core Animation
- xcode/iOS: Autoresize to fill a view – explicit frame size is essential?
- problem with NSString, it's losing it's value after assigning it to a function parameter
- Objective-C, Need help creating an AVAudioPlayer singleton