cannot build project with xcode 8 beta 6
I am getting following error after I add a library via carthage –
library name compiled with older version of Swift language (2.0)
than previous files (3.0) for architecture x86_64
objective c check if Bluetooth Availability Changed How to sort the data in in a twoDimensional array alphabetically? xcode 5: code signing identity list not complete Does anyone know how to detect if a user has cancelled an “In App” attempt to install another App version how to upload image file from document directory to php server in iphone Does IOS support Active Directory in any way?
I have tried it with Argo library. (https://github.com/thoughtbot/Argo)
I have selected the correct xcode version using xcode-select utility.
What could be the problem? Any help is greatly appreciated
- Carthage: How to get the very latest version of a given repository?
- How do I use SwiftyJSON in my iOS App?
- Carthage, Xcode 9. “xcodebuild timed out while trying to read *.xcodeproj” error
- How to use frameworks imported with carthage in swift playground
- Change Carthage Swift version
- Carthage and GoogleMap
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “cannot build project with xcode 8 beta 6”
From what I learned, looks like you can’t have libraries written in different versions of Swift.
In my Obj-C project I had 2 libs installed with CocoaPods
I updated the first one using the swift3 branch on github, and I converted the second one with Xcode.
Everything is building properly now!
This is happening as you’ve included another library (via cocoa pods or by linking the library directly etc…) which is compiled (or being compiled) in swift 2.
I’ve seen this a lot with Cocoapods (and Carthage)
- WorldNode conflicting with object spawning
- International Pluralization Lib for Objective-C?
- To Convert Image to Cartoon in ios
- Cannot generate iOS App archive in xcode
- Stripe API response: the data couldn't be read because it isn't in the correct format
- Apple push notification not changing icon badge automatically
- Implement MobileWIFI Private Framework in Xcode 7.3
- How can I programmatically force a search in the UISearchBar?
- ContentMode changes in uiimageview after draw
- Lock the orientation of ViewController
- Setting the App Icon (Xcode 7)
- AVAudioSession : microphone headphone as input and iphone speaker as output
- Saving image to Documents directory and retrieving for email attachment
- Calculate the distance between two points in iphone
- XCode: Add multiple buttons programmatically with specific names and animate