Can't compile code when working with CALayer
For some reason I get linker errors when I try and use CALayer:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_CALayer", referenced from:
I have imported the following headers:
#import <Foundation/Foundation.h> #import <UIKit/UIKit.h> #import <QuartzCore/QuartzCore.h>
arrowImage = [[CALayer alloc] init];
- Drawing on top of UIImageView to make the image transparent
- CGContextClipToMask returning blank image
- GLPaint save image
- iOS Drawing Circles
- CGImageCreateWithMask works great but the masked out area is black in my resulting image, how can I set it to be white?
- How do you load a local jpeg or png image file into an iPhone app?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Can't compile code when working with CALayer”
Make sure you also add the QuartzCore framework to your target. Just importing the header isn’t enough.
- How to encode a string with special characters that will be POSTed to a URL? Objective-C
- How to handle looping code with blocks?
- Storing an array of strings using Realm's RLMArray
- How to add a custom CalloutView loaded from nib file
- Adding an accessory view button to the MKMapView call out annotation?
- UITableView Showing last value of a loop
- how to do dynamic BarChart Plotting in swift
- Xcode: How to set debug environment with multiple xcconfig files?
- Objective C : How to create self.view inside Safe Area programmatically
- Set property values of an Objective-C class using reflection
- Cleaning up Objective-C code
- Xcode 7: changing product bundle identifier
- Last In-First Out Stack with GCD?
- dequeueReusableCellWithIdentifier always returns nil (not using storyboard)
- Converting JSON to NSData, and NSData to JSON in Swift