Change Carthage Swift version
Is it possible to change Carthage Swift version used to build the frameworks?
I’m trying to migrate my project to swift 3 (on Xcode 8 beta), and the third party libraries are the only thing that stops my project from compiling.
While using specific branches for swift 3, Carthage throws errors about the new Swift syntax.
Any help will be appreciated!
- Carthage update error: “GitHub API request failed: Bad credentials”
- Xcode 9, Carthage. iTunes Connect Error: “Invalid Bundle - Disallowed LLVM instrumentation”
- Carthage: How to get the very latest version of a given repository?
- Carthage: no shared framework schemes for iOS platform (for my own framework)
- How to correctly create carthage cartfile?
- How do I use SwiftyJSON in my iOS App?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Change Carthage Swift version”
Carthage uses the command line tool
xcodebuild to build the frameworks. The version of Xcode used by the command line system is determined by the value selected by the tool
Usage: xcode-select [options] Print or change the path to the active developer directory. This directory controls which tools are used for the Xcode command line tools (for example, xcodebuild) as well as the BSD development commands (such as cc and make). Options: -h, --help print this help message and exit -p, --print-path print the path of the active developer directory -s <path>, --switch <path> set the path for the active developer directory --install open a dialog for installation of the command line developer tools -v, --version print the xcode-select version -r, --reset reset to the default command line tools path
It needs to point to the Developer SDK directory, so you can use
--print-path to check where it’s currently pointing.
xcode-select --print-path /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer
Then to change it just run
sudo xcode-select --switch <path-to-beta-xcode>/Contents/Developer
- What programming languages can one use to develop iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (iOS) applications?
- Get SMS broadcast with text body without Jailbreak BUT private frameworks in IOS
- scheduled local notification is not being stored in the scheduledLocalNotification array
- iOS compare button title to string
- view and viewcontroller
- BackBarButton won't display correct title
- swift : Closure declaration as like block declaration
- How to integrate Linphone into an existing project (SIP in IOS)
- PhotoPicker discovery error: Error Domain=PlugInKit Code=13
- Core Animation, unexpected animated position and hitTest values
- method not called with dispatch_async and repeating NSTimer
- How to change track position on lock screen/control center?
- Swift Managing Memory
- Does adding new action for the scene remove automatically the one before in SpriteKit?
- How to change the format of date in date picker