change NSSlider Value programmatically
Is there a way to make an IBOutlet of an NSSlider and then be able to change its value programmatically?
slider.value = …does not work.
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “change NSSlider Value programmatically”
You can use the methods of NSControl.
Swift answer to this question is to use the doubleValue property to access the slider value in OSX:
slider.doubleValue = 0.1 print(slider.doubleValue)
- Synchronization/wait design for cross-thread event signaling (Obj-C)?
- reloadData doesn't work
- Firebase Swift 3 get list of child in a array
- add a User Header Search Path to a podspec
- How to create iPad Document Preview interface like those found in iWorks for iPad
- Making a text view respond to text typed by the user
- iOS 7 Server Receipt validation (php)
- Objective C alloc/release error
- Facebook SDK didLoad:result = null
- UIAlertViewStylePlainTextInput return key delegate
- Save generated GIF to camera roll?
- Get path to trace out a character in an iOS UIFont
- How do I give my web sites an icon for iPhone?
- How to add Navigation bar to a view without Navigation controller
- iOS storyboard passing data navigationViewController