Change statusbar tint colour
Is there a way to set the status bar tint colour?
I have my navigationbar tint set to brown and when it’s on screen it also changes the statusbar to brown, however on views that I hide the navigationbar the statusbar returns to its original colour.
How can I change the statusbar tint colour to persist trough the application?
- UIImagePickerController disable iPhone 4S face detection (iOS 5.1)
- Changing viewController on Button Click
- How to hide a navigation bar from one particular view controller
- iOS - Increase timeout for AFHTTPRequestOperationManager
- Displacing one view with another with a custom segue animation?
- Obj-C, Navigation Controller with Tab Controller am I using them incorrectly?
4 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Change statusbar tint colour”
There is no way in iOS 5. You can just change your bar style.
But if you take a look at new WWDC 2012 Sessions, you may find something interesting)
Session number 216 – Advanced Appearance Customization on iOS
Maybe keep the notification bar there but cover it up? If the notification bar’s color influences that of the status bar, then it would lead me to believe that it just has to be in the window (even buried under another view) to change it.
There is no way in iOS 5 or ealier version of ios.
now ios 6 have feature to change status bar tint color or it will set according to navigation bar pattern Image
But u can use Custom Status Bar
What I do in screens that have no navigation bar is to put in a navigation bar at the top but behind the visible interface. The navigation bar is not visible to the user, but it is visible to the system and causes the status bar to adopt its color.
EDIT: Sorry, I see now that someone else had already suggested this. So I’m just confirming that it does work.
- Recording audio in Swift
- inserting into sqlite database taking too much time – iOS
- Is it possible to set UIDatePicker to only days (exclude hours, minutes and seconds)?
- Parse push notification in iphone
- Singleton Usage in Swift
- How to use xcodebuild with -only-testing and -skip-testing flag?
- Update Badge Number when push notification is received when App is not Open
- How to debug webite for ios.iphone with windows PC
- ooVoo SDK compilation errors in swift project
- How do I manipulate nested dictionaries in Swift, e.g. JSON data?
- Typedef redefinition of UInt32 in MacTypes.h, from definition in CFBase.h
- Loading images for animation in UIImageView – iOS
- How to export Core Data entity to a CSV file
- Keep window always on top?
- AFNetworking 3.x multipart form upload