Change the color or texture of a SCNText node object (Swift – Scenekit)
How do I set the texture of a SCNText object? This is what I have and nothing changes in the appearance:
// myNode is a working SCNText element let mat = SCNMaterial() met.diffuse.contents = UIImage(contentsOfFile: "texture.png") myNode.geometry.firstMaterial = mat
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Change the color or texture of a SCNText node object (Swift – Scenekit)”
A text geometry may contain one, three, or five geometry elements:
If its extrusionDepth property is 0.0, the text geometry has one element corresponding to its one visible side.
If its extrusion depth is greater than zero and its chamferRadius property is 0.0, the text geometry has three elements, corresponding to its front, back, and extruded sides.
If both extrusion depth and chamfer radius are greater than zero, the text geometry has five elements, corresponding to its front, back, extruded sides, front chamfer, and back chamfer.
Scene Kit can render each element using a different material. For details, see the description of the materials property in SCNGeometry Class Reference.
just like for any other geometry, simply set its
- How to get the current time as datetime
- NSURLRequest Timeout IOS
- Determine Object Type of Array Element Parameter
- Apple Mach-O Linker Error sqlite3
- Xcode 5 documentation window missing a full overview of sdk guides and examples
- What is the difference between NSObject and AnyObject? When to use the two?
- Change UITabBar height
- How to use Media Segmenter for split video?
- What are the default Auto Layout Content Hugging and Content Compression Resistance priority values?
- Xcode: Potential leak of an object stored into 'notification'
- UIScrollview with UIButtons – how to recreate springboard?
- Swift – Return data from NSURLSession when sending POST request
- Safari on iOS 9 does not trigger click event on hidden input file
- New APNS Provider API and PHP
- performSelector:withObject:afterDelay: not making call