“changing property masksToBounds in transform-only layer, will have no effect” in Xcode 7
I am receiving this warning in the debugger console when I launch my app on iPad Xcode 7 beta 6. There was no such warning till Xcode 6. I don’t understand why it may have come and that too, only on iPad.
According to an Apple forum thread it could be a bug from Apple’s side. Has anyone found a solution for this?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About ““changing property masksToBounds in transform-only layer, will have no effect” in Xcode 7”
This is a bug in iOS, and still exists in the latest version, iOS 9.1. If you’re reading this, please do us all a favor and file a bug report with Apple.
You may duplicate my radar (id: 23666339), which can be viewed on Open Radar here: https://openradar.appspot.com/23666339
The bug causes the keyboard to take forever to appear, and exists only on iPad as well as the iPad simulators.
UPDATE: This issue has been resolved as of iOS 9.2 (13C75).
In order to get rid of this error un check clip to bounds option and put scale to fill to view to all view,UIStackView you have used in your project.
- Blank black screen when running my iPad App
- Support different orientation for only one view iOS 6
- Return Array from Function in Swift
- How to stream a video with AVURLAsset and save to disk the cached data
- Alamofire fire variable type has no subscript members
- Check if user has Facebook Messenger installed iOS 9
- Get notified when element added/removed to array
- DestinationViewController Segue and UINavigationController swift
- HTML5 canvas scaling issue on iOS platforms
- iOS/Objective-C – How to check if an enum is available?
- xCode snapshots don't appear to work
- Game lagging when AVAudioPlayer plays
- URLSession error
- How to use UCKeyTranslate
- Sqlite SELECT * for Last 7 days