“changing property masksToBounds in transform-only layer, will have no effect” in Xcode 7
I am receiving this warning in the debugger console when I launch my app on iPad Xcode 7 beta 6. There was no such warning till Xcode 6. I don’t understand why it may have come and that too, only on iPad.
According to an Apple forum thread it could be a bug from Apple’s side. Has anyone found a solution for this?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About ““changing property masksToBounds in transform-only layer, will have no effect” in Xcode 7”
This is a bug in iOS, and still exists in the latest version, iOS 9.1. If you’re reading this, please do us all a favor and file a bug report with Apple.
You may duplicate my radar (id: 23666339), which can be viewed on Open Radar here: https://openradar.appspot.com/23666339
The bug causes the keyboard to take forever to appear, and exists only on iPad as well as the iPad simulators.
UPDATE: This issue has been resolved as of iOS 9.2 (13C75).
In order to get rid of this error un check clip to bounds option and put scale to fill to view to all view,UIStackView you have used in your project.
- Swift Continuous Rotation Animation not so continuous
- Setting a UIImage to a UIBarButton item
- Enable UIAlertAction of UIAlertController only after input
- Pass objects to another view controller in a tab application
- How to load a UIViewController inside an UIScrollView
- AVPlayerViewController black screen when swiping on iOS 11
- Sort NSDictionary keys as NSDate
- Developing a mobile chat room, backend use XMPP or WebSocket?
- screen styling when virtual keyboard is active
- Cut Out Shape with Animation
- WKWebView custom long press menu works but with some major issues
- Base64 HTML embedded images not showing when mailed
- Creating Turn-Turn Navigation iPhone app
- Is – asynchronous or synchronous?
- NSAttributedString initWithData and NSHTMLTextDocumentType crash if not on main thread