Check if user has valid auto-renewable subscription with Parse iOS SDK
I’m trying to implement an application with auto-renewable subscription. Users should pay to access all functions of my application. I already use Parse as backend for my application. It provides some API methods for inAppPurchases but there is nothing said about auto-renewable type. The only thing I have found is some two years old threads in the blog it is said that receipt verification was implemented only for downloadable purchases.
I have tried to use as it called in docs “Simple purchase” and it works fine but I can’t figure out how can I check if my user already bought subscription or not.
Does anybody know is there way to do it via Parse API or This should implemented in another way?
- iTunes cross-platform IAP subscriptions - how does Netflix do it?
- Notification of cancellation of auto-renewal for an in-app purchase
- Error when call In App Purchase - swift
- Following in app purchase, app crashing on startup. productIdentifier=nil?
- Is there any way to know purchase made by which iTunes account? - iOS
- In App Purchases Sandbox Testing - Old sandbox users keep prompting
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Check if user has valid auto-renewable subscription with Parse iOS SDK”
As mentioned, receipt validation is only built into the Parse SDK for downloadable content, but it is fairly simple to to create a Cloud Code function that POSTs the app receipt to the iTunes Store for validation. Here are the Apple docs for server side validation: Validating Receipts with the App Store
Here is a what a basic function would look like:
See Receipt Fields for details on interpreting the receipt JSON. It’s fairly straight forward for iOS 7+, but auto-renewing subscription receipts for iOS 6 and earlier are tedious.
- How do I prevent Alert when App is on Foreground with Incoming OneSignal Push Notification?
- Swift and Spritekit won't run on device running iOS 7.1
- How can I adjust OpenEars wrong recognition
- Hide password with “•••••••” in a textField
- AVAudioPlayer memory leak
- How should I reason when I have to choose between a class, struct and enum in Swift?
- UIBarButtonItem Custom Background Appearance 'Jumping' after flip transition
- SIP library for iOS with non-GPL license
- Printing/Debugging libc++ STL with XCode/LLDB
- Swift – How to mutate a struct object when iterating over it
- periodic update location background Swift 3.0 iOS 10
- iOS – how do I create a “utility” class that all my controllers can call
- xcode 3.2.4 (sdk 4.1) unable to install to device
- Swift equivalent of Array.componentsJoinedByString?
- Testflight Profile Installation Failed, the SCEP server return an invalid response