Check if user has valid auto-renewable subscription with Parse iOS SDK
I’m trying to implement an application with auto-renewable subscription. Users should pay to access all functions of my application. I already use Parse as backend for my application. It provides some API methods for inAppPurchases but there is nothing said about auto-renewable type. The only thing I have found is some two years old threads in the blog it is said that receipt verification was implemented only for downloadable purchases.
I have tried to use as it called in docs “Simple purchase” and it works fine but I can’t figure out how can I check if my user already bought subscription or not.
Does anybody know is there way to do it via Parse API or This should implemented in another way?
- How to fix error "Can't invoke 'findObjectInBackgroundWithBlock' with an argument list of type ((AnyObject!, NSError!) -> Void)
- Swift performSegueWithIdentifier not working
- Swift link Image from Parse array using segues to secondViewController
- Could not cast value of type PFFile to NSURL
- Loop within block appending to array in the wrong order - Swift 2.0
- Apple Mach-O Linker Error when Architectures to support 64-bit added
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Check if user has valid auto-renewable subscription with Parse iOS SDK”
As mentioned, receipt validation is only built into the Parse SDK for downloadable content, but it is fairly simple to to create a Cloud Code function that POSTs the app receipt to the iTunes Store for validation. Here are the Apple docs for server side validation: Validating Receipts with the App Store
Here is a what a basic function would look like:
See Receipt Fields for details on interpreting the receipt JSON. It’s fairly straight forward for iOS 7+, but auto-renewing subscription receipts for iOS 6 and earlier are tedious.
- iOS and bluetooth
- Add AM/PM to datepicker?
- iOS how to find country code of the user's phone number?
- Building iOS applications using xcodebuild without codesign
- Why to avoid forced unwrapping
- How do I calculate acceleration/deceleration in the direction of travel from X,Y,Z accelerometer readings from iphone
- How to create and save EKCalendar on ios 6
- Is there a way to programmatically update frames (Swift)
- Dynamic datasource/delegates for UITableView in swift
- Objective C Data Caching on iOS
- RestKit Image Upload
- NSTimer crashes, when I call or
- Enabling done button after inserting one char in a textfield: textFieldDidEndEditing: or textFieldShouldBeginEditing: or?
- Swift, how to implement Hashable protocol based on object reference?
- Code signing entitlement errors: Same error-different cause