Choose a different simulator in Xcode 6
How to choose a different simulator(other than iOS 8) in Xcode 6?. I have successfully installed the iOS 7 simulator from Xcode->Preference->Downloads
But it is not listing in the available simulators for running
Any one know how can i install iOS7 simulator in Xcode 6?
- How do I create a category in Xcode 6 or higher?
- Xcode 6 UIVisualEffectView in Storyboard
- How do I link a .sks file to a .swift file in SpriteKit
- Append FMDB SQLite results to Swift array
- How do I import a Swift file from another Swift file?
- Setting a UITableView's contentInset through Storyboard in Xcode 6
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Choose a different simulator in Xcode 6”
Once installed iOS 7 simulator, in Xcode 6 go Window > Devices, click on bottom left corner + button and add iOS 7 simulator. Then you can choose it in your Archive Scheme.
Also make sure your deployment target is set to at least <= 7.0 or else you’ll only see the iOS 8 simulators
- Replace last comma in string with an “and”. (Objective-C)
- Is UILabel's backgroundColor not animatable?
- Auto Layout Collection view according to various screen sizes
- Xcode – renaming project causes problem
- Can I use google drive sdk with authentication info from google sign-in sdk on iOS?
- Swift addsubview and remove it
- Passing Parameters to Selector action
- How can i download photos by order of cells in UITableView with dispatch_async?
- KVC string conversion not working for BOOL value
- How to draw an inline style label (or button) inside NSMenuItem
- Caching with AVPlayer and AVAssetExportSession
- C++11 on Mac with Clang or GCC
- How do I navigate through a method call hierarchy in Xcode 4?
- Errors Of GData occurs when profiling my app
- How to add static libraries inside a C++ project with Xcode