Cocoapods no longer builds project after update?
After updating to the latest version of cocoapods I can no longer generate the project. Uninstalling the latest version and going back to the older version doesn’t resolve the issue either.
The exact code was working fine before updating cocoapods
MyApplication [App Store] target overrides the
HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS build setting defined in `Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-MyApplication/Pods-MyApplication.app store.xcconfig’. This can lead to problems with the CocoaPods installation
- Use the `$(inherited)` flag, or - Remove the build settings from the target.
- CocoaPods “target has transitive dependencies that include static binaries”
- Can't install a pod (Mixpanel) via CocoaPods - Fails to compile (file not found) - Bridging header issue?
- Cocoapods page redirecting to github
- Cocoapods `Embed pod frameworks` took long time to execute
- Xcode 7.3 cannot create __weak reference in file using manual reference counting
- Frameworks Added to cocoapod getiing import issue “Framework not found”
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Cocoapods no longer builds project after update?”
- Remove the build settings from the target.
Open the project in Xcode. Select the Project (not a Target). Then ensure
HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS are acceptable. Now, for each Target (not Project), visit the same setting. If its BOLD, then its overridden.
To remove the override, select the setting so its highlighted (i.e., white text with blue background) and then press COMMAND+DELETE. The bold text should go away, and the Target setting will return to inheriting from the Project setting.
In the example below, Product Name is overriden for the Target, while Wrapper Extension is highlighted. (Neither of these apply to your problem – they just show what to look for under Xcode).
Removing this redundant part of my
.xcodeproj file fixed this issue:
FRAMEWORK_SEARCH_PATHS = ( "$(inherited)", "$(PROJECT_DIR)", "$(PROJECT_DIR)/Frameworks", );
- Use production CloudKit during development?
- iOS Bluetooth printer?
- How to reload tableview after delete item in cell Swift 2
- Difference between static and dynamic library in Xcode for iPhone
- Core Data: Could not cast value of type 'MyType_MyType_2' to MyType
- objective-c block vs selector. which one is better?
- Xcode, can't remove “Launch image” from project
- Possible to handle your own http URL schemes in iOS?
- Adhoc provision profile
- iOS Bluetooth dual-mode; connect BLE (GATT) to an already connected BR/EDR (A2DP/HFP) stereo headset simultaneously
- Release, Dealloc, and the Self reference
- WebKitErrorDomain error 101
- Swift: Cannot invoke 'reloadData' with no arguments
- iOS – UIWebView not working due to parsing error
- Core Data file's Location iOS 10