Constraint to bottom layout guide with TabBar issue
I have UITabBarController based iPad app with containerView on the first tab. The containerView has standard vertical spacing to bottom layout guide. When I tap on the second tab and then go back to the first tab, my container moves down by 56 pts, the height of the tabBar and is then covered by the tabBar.
I made 3 screenshots to illustrate that. The third screenshot shows hidden tabBar after the jump between tabs. It looks like the bottom layout guide went down to the edge. What is going on here?
- Beacon show it's present or ranging even if, Beacon Battery is removed, what to do, to remove this bug?
- How to import a private framework in Xcode 8.3 without getting “Undefined symbols for architecture arm64”
- Embed XMP data to PNG with Objective-C
- Valid Distribution profiles vanish from the Xcode Organizer?
- Cursor is blinking in UITextField but keyboard doesn't appear
- File sharing / send file in another app (“open in” in iOS)
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Constraint to bottom layout guide with TabBar issue”
I’m not sure about what happened here, but I think that this could help:
Uncheck Under bottom bar in your UIViewController properties
Hope that will help!
Nicolas Bonnet’s answer of unchecking “Extend Edges Under Bottom Bar” didn’t work for me. In my case the problem seemed to be that I was setting the bottom constraint of my view equal to the Bottom Layout Guide.
So, instead, I aligned the bottom edges of my button and the ViewController’s view as shown below.
Select both your view to pin to the bottom and the main view:
Then tap the Align selection menu at the bottom right of Interface Builder and select Bottom Edges:
- How to expand UICollectionView contentSize when paging enable?
- GoogleMap API Gives Wrong Coordinates for Direction between two Points
- how can I animate the UINavigationBar background change on UIViewController push?
- iOS: How to copy HTML into the cut-paste buffer?
- Strange Swift numbers type casting
- How to make this kind of effect in iOS, blur effect it is increasing leaner to lower side
- Clicked Header Section is scroll to top
- Xcode 7 can't find header files from framework
- Inconsistent Today Widget behavior breaks subview's height constraints
- Automatic Preferred Max Layout Width is not available on iOS versions prior to 8.0
- Swift. SIGABRT: cast value of type '__NSCFDictionary' to 'NSMutableArray'
- Determine if crop rect is entirely contained within rotated UIView
- Get the object which called a method
- Benefits of using Setter and Getter methods vs. direct manipulation
- FairPlay Streaming: Calling copyPixelBufferForItemTime on AVPlayerItemVideoOutput returns NULL