Constraint to bottom layout guide with TabBar issue
I have UITabBarController based iPad app with containerView on the first tab. The containerView has standard vertical spacing to bottom layout guide. When I tap on the second tab and then go back to the first tab, my container moves down by 56 pts, the height of the tabBar and is then covered by the tabBar.
I made 3 screenshots to illustrate that. The third screenshot shows hidden tabBar after the jump between tabs. It looks like the bottom layout guide went down to the edge. What is going on here?
- Autolayout UILabel in UITableViewCell
- UIImageView .scaleAspectFit and autolayout not working programmatically from Swift
- UIViews ending up beneath tab bar
- Different portrait/landscape views in storyboard and swift
- Auto Layout constraint change does not animate
- UIScrollView in Storyboard not working with iOS 8 Size Classes and Autolayout
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Constraint to bottom layout guide with TabBar issue”
I’m not sure about what happened here, but I think that this could help:
Uncheck Under bottom bar in your UIViewController properties
Hope that will help!
Nicolas Bonnet’s answer of unchecking “Extend Edges Under Bottom Bar” didn’t work for me. In my case the problem seemed to be that I was setting the bottom constraint of my view equal to the Bottom Layout Guide.
So, instead, I aligned the bottom edges of my button and the ViewController’s view as shown below.
Select both your view to pin to the bottom and the main view:
Then tap the Align selection menu at the bottom right of Interface Builder and select Bottom Edges:
- iOS 7 — navigationController is setting the contentInset and ContentOffset of my UIScrollView
- Are there any other iOS system sounds available other than 'tock'?
- What's the difference between a required initializer and a designated initializer?
- How to draw a route between two points(annotations) in Swift?
- Resize UIImageView in UITableViewCell
- Unwanted double navigation bar
- UIView flip animation
- Benefits when using static init in Objective C?
- Extract Objective-c binary
- How to pass Prefs value data from view controller to inside table view cell with swift 3?
- Adding dark mode to iOS app
- Code signing error: Doesn't match key pair in default keychain
- Adding left margin to UITextView
- Display UIView with a UILabel text mask
- Executing a PHP script using objective-c