Convert NSInteger to NSIndexpath
Basically I am storing an index of an array in a NSInteger. I now need it as an NSIndexpath, I’m struggling to see and find a way to convert my NSInteger to NSIndexpath so I can reuse it.
- Significant blocation change event in ios7 - Background service call
- In-App Purchases: Crash when view disappear
- Swift replace substring regex
- Custom UITextField delegate set to self initiates infinite loop
- Auto Resign and assign first responder in text field in Swift
- how to convert byte array to image in ios
4 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Convert NSInteger to NSIndexpath”
For an int
NSIndexPath *path = [NSIndexPath indexPathWithIndex:index];
Creates Index of the item in node 0 to point to as per the reference.
To use the indexPath in a
UITableView, the more appropriate method is
NSIndexPath *path = [NSIndexPath indexPathForRow:row inSection:section];
If you need a
NSIndexPath for a
UITableView, you can use
indexPathForRow:inSection: (reference). Index paths passed to table view must contain exactly two indices specifying the section and row. An index path created with
indexPathWithIndex: only contains one index and won’t work with a table view.
Use below methods of NSIndexPath class.
+ (id)indexPathWithIndex:(NSUInteger)index; + (id)indexPathWithIndexes:(NSUInteger *)indexes length:(NSUInteger)length; - (id)initWithIndex:(NSUInteger)index
Use as below and also Don’t forget to
myIndexPath object after using.
NSIndexPath *myIndexPath = [[NSIndexPath alloc] initWithIndex:[myIntObj intValue]];
let indexPath = IndexPath(row: 0, section: 0)
- Parsing ISO 8601 with NSDateFormatter
- CGBitmapContextCreate error with swift
- Why does Unexpected non-void return value in void function happen?
- UITextView is not scrolled to top when loaded
- AVAssetReader to AudioQueueBuffer
- Trying to extend IntegerType (and FloatingPointType); Why can't all Int types be converted to NSTimeInterval
- Unable to compile for iOS 10 after Sierra Update
- Swift – check if a timestamp is yesterday, today, tomorrow, or X days ago
- NSXMLParser chokes on ampersand &
- Can you attach a UIGestureRecognizer to multiple views?
- NSLog the method name with objective-C in iPhone
- objective C: Buttons created from subclass of UIButton class not working
- Stop iframe redirect/opening mobile safari in phonegap project
- Format sectionNameKeyPath NSFetchedResultsController – Swift
- Replay kit Not working IPAD IOS11 BUG