Convert the voice to text in iPhone
I want to ask a question about the iPhone application. Does Apple provide any API to the developers to record the phone call and convert it to text message? Thank you.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Convert the voice to text in iPhone”
In short, there are no APIs for recording phone calls or converting text to speech. You will need to create a speech recognition engine. I suspect the iPhone hardware will not be powerful enough to handle that type of processing though.
APIs for converting Voice/Audio data in to text
API for Voice recognition in among group
iPhone speech recognition API?
- Validation Error: The bundle contains disallowed nested bundles
- Swift dynamic type checking for structs?
- How to properly use CFNotificationCenterAddObserver in Swift for iOS
- iOS 5: Make NSString Category include NSCFConstantString?
- Swift Facebook Login
- How can I add a badge to a standard UIButton?
- Can I pass a block as a @selector with Objective-C?
- EXC_BAD_ACCESS when copying or retaining Block
- Swift-How do I add Tab Bar AND Navigation Bar to a single view controller?
- How to pass data from one View to other view in IOS using UIStoryboard segues?
- Enable code-folding by default
- Is there a way color-code the iPhone Debugger Console display in Xcode?
- How to unlock xcode file to make edits from different computers?
- Left-align image and center text on UIButton
- How to detect iPhone 6 & 6 Plus View Mode Programmatically