Core plot: Library binary missing
I was following this link :
Can I build my own networking framework (which is dependent on AFNetworking) as a watchOS2 framework? Error “No known class method for selector 'Hello:'” in custom-made framework importing swift framework into a objective-c project UICollectionView, nib from a framework target registered as a cell fails at runtime Change Tick Labels for Coreplot Graph Xcode reference a framework instead of link binary with libraries
to plot values in Xcode.
But for me adding the daughter project CorePlot-CocoaTouch.xcodeproj includes no libCorePlot-CocoaTouch.a library binary to follow further instructions. I am using XCode 4.0.2..
This is how it should look like:
I already spend the whole day trying to include that framework 🙁
- CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 6.0'
- Syntax error before '^' token
- What are the alternatives to Core-Plot for drawing graphs in iPhone SDK
- CorePlot with swift: there is no yAxis.majorIntervalLength
- CorePlot 1.2 - pod install no response
- How do I animate the appearance of a bar chart in Core Plot?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Core plot: Library binary missing”
You use the same settings, but they’re in different places in Xcode 3 and Xcode 4. It looks like that tutorial was done with Xcode 3.
In Xcode 4, you get to the settings pane that you need by selecting your project on the left, clicking the target in the middle, and selecting the “Build Phases” tab on the right. Drag libCorePlot-CocoaTouch.a from the Core Plot Products folder to the “Link Binary With Libraries” section on the right. Click the “+” under “Target Dependencies” and add CorePlot-CocoaTouch. The .a file still appears in red for me, but it compiles and links fine.
- How to get start date and end date of the current month (Swift 3)
- Finding index of character in Swift String
- Searching through objects in array swift
- Native JSON support in iOS?
- Is it possible to change color of single word in UITextView and UITextField
- Qt: How to create a .mp4 from a collection of QOpenGLFramebufferObjects or QImages or Glunit textures
- How can I autoplay media in iOS >= 4.2.1 Mobile Safari?
- Can I write Java code in XCode 3.2.1?
- How to create atlas for SpriteKit
- Convert int to shortened, formatted string
- Development of iPhone application in linux
- How to update ios6 enterprise apps over the air
- AVAudioUnitEQ / .BandPass filter doesn't work
- dismissViewControllerAnimated is called but ViewController is not dismissed
- How can I open the parent app on iPhone from my WatchKit app?