Core Text and copy 'n paste on iOS
Is it possible in iOS to render complex text with CoreText and have copy ‘n paste feature? I’ve found a lot of example about CoreText rendering but nothing that concerns copy ‘n paste.
- OpenGL Texture Coordinates in Pixel Space
- iOS 6 shouldAutorotate: is NOT being called
- Truncate extra zeroes when formatting a float into an NSString
- How to intercept touches events on a MKMapView or UIWebView objects?
- Generating permutations of NSArray elements
- How to move UITextView correction suggestion above text
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Core Text and copy 'n paste on iOS”
Yes, but you have to implement Copy & Paste yourself through use of UIMenuController. There is no ‘built in’ support in CoreText for Copy & Paste, as CoreText is a very low level library.
RyanR is correct, there’s no built in support in CoreText for Copy & Paste, but you can make your own copy & paste.
Take a look at this other topic post.
Core Text – select text in iPhone?
- Where do I set my company name?
- How to have accessible swipe action for iCarousel
- How to exclude frameworks in Xcode when compiling to the simulator
- Finding list of installed apps on iphone
- Populate UITableView with NSDictionary JSON in Swift
- How to check text field input at real time?
- Install ios 5 simulator to xcode 5.1?
- nested generics in swift 3
- iPhone Custom UISlider preload and rounded edges issues
- Non-public selectors in App?
- Swift – encode URL
- Delegate in Swift-language
- MFMessageComposeViewController cancel button not working
- iOS Capture “screenshot” of camera controller
- c++ thread-local storage clang-503.0.40 (Mac OSX)