Coreplot graph fill color along y-axis
![enter image description here]
Can anybody tell how to draw dark blue masked area on coreplot graph from y-axis 4 to 10 and through out the x-axis like i showed in the figure.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Coreplot graph fill color along y-axis”
Core Plot calls that a “background limit band”. There are examples in several of the example apps, including the Plot Gallery.
CPTPlotRange *range = [CPTPlotRange plotRangeWithLocation:CPTDecimalFromDouble(4.0) length:CPTDecimalFromDouble(6.0)]; CPTFill *bandFill = [CPTFill fillWithColor:[CPTColor blueColor]]; [yAxis addBackgroundLimitBand:[CPTLimitBand limitBandWithRange:range fill:bandFill]];
- How to resize UIView by dragging from its edges?
- Help finding memory leaks (general tips)
- How to fix xcode bug “web filter is active”?
- How do I perform a pagination query on Firebase's iOS SDK?
- How to assign class to the Splash screen in Swift?
- How to share an gif animated images in iOS
- Animation stop after pushing view controller
- Swift: Test boundary of String.Index for substring function
- How to properly implement lazy instantiation with an @IBOutlet property in Swift
- Undo/Redo for drawing in iOS
- How to iterate for loop in reverse order in swift?
- Swift delegate protocol for generic class
- Convert String to CLLocationCoordinate2D in swift
- How to use Progress parameter in AFNetworking 2.0
- Is there a simple way to set a default font for the whole app?