Coreplot graph fill color along y-axis
![enter image description here]
Can anybody tell how to draw dark blue masked area on coreplot graph from y-axis 4 to 10 and through out the x-axis like i showed in the figure.
- swift failed with exit code 1 while compiling in Xcode - possibly related to Bridging-Headers
- Is there a good charting library for iPhone?
- Core plot: Library binary missing
- CorePlot iPhone error : CorePlot-CocoaTouch.h: no such file or directory
- CorePlot 1.2 - pod install no response
- iOS - Linker error after upgrading to Xcode 4.5, possibly Core Plot related
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Coreplot graph fill color along y-axis”
Core Plot calls that a “background limit band”. There are examples in several of the example apps, including the Plot Gallery.
CPTPlotRange *range = [CPTPlotRange plotRangeWithLocation:CPTDecimalFromDouble(4.0) length:CPTDecimalFromDouble(6.0)]; CPTFill *bandFill = [CPTFill fillWithColor:[CPTColor blueColor]]; [yAxis addBackgroundLimitBand:[CPTLimitBand limitBandWithRange:range fill:bandFill]];
- Issue with adding the collection view image to an array while passing data to another view
- Creating a generic singleton
- iOS 11 UITableView delete rows animation bug
- How to you set the maximum number of characters that can be entered into a UITextField using swift?
- Obtain NSURL from UIImagePickerController
- How do I implement previous/next month buttons and show dates for current month?
- Live Streaming in Swift
- Base internationalization and multiple storyboard not working right
- “ convention
- Validation for input string is CivilID or not?
- Parse JSON response with Swift 3
- UISearchController disable cancel UIBarButtonItem
- How to find arm-apple-darwin#-llvm-gcc-4.2 compiler on Xcode 5?
- Why I'm getting gesture recognizers cannot be used on prototype objects?
- Is GameScene.sks not recommended for game building?