Could not find Developer Disk Image iOS 10
I have updated my iOS device to iOS 10, now Xcode says “Could not find Developer Disk Image” while trying to run on iPhone using Xcode 7.3.1
How can I fix the problem and make Xcode support iOS 10 devices?
- Issue in Xcode 8.1 Storyboard layouts
- iOS 10 iMessage app extension: how do i calculate the height of the extra tall navbar
- iOS10 - transparent app background
- iOS 10 “Starting WebFilter logging for process” + Proxy-Authorization header removed from request
- How do I set an NSCalendarUnitMinute repeatInterval on iOS 10 UserNotifications?
- iOS 10: UITableViewCell's delete button custom height
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Could not find Developer Disk Image iOS 10”
If you want to develop with Xcode 7 on your iOS10 device :
- Rename your Xcode.app to Xcode7.app and download Xcode 8 from the app store.
- Run Xcode 8 once to install it.
- Open the terminal and create a symbolic link from Xcode 8 Developer Disk Image 10.0 to Xcode 8 Developer Disk Image folder using this command:
ln -s /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/DeviceSupport/10.0\ (14A345)/ /Applications/Xcode7.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/DeviceSupport/10.0
As holex says installing Xcode 8 solves the problem
You may try downloading a Developer Disk Image for the required iOS version, as of your mobile device; If you only want a quick and simple solution..
You need to goto:
and paste the Developer Disk Image you just manually downloaded.
- Remove apostrophe in CFStringTransform results
- How to remove tmp directory files of an ios app?
- How do I print the type or class of a variable in Swift?
- get notification on timezone change in iOS
- iOS: Can I manually associate wifi network with geographic location?
- 'Communications error: <OS_xpc_error:' while recording video
- Wait for Animation to finish in iOS?
- Local Notification using ios using swift
- how to use writeToFile to save image in document directory?
- How to draw a MKPolyline on a MapView?
- ios how can I deselect game center and in-app-purchase when I try to register my app
- Xcode 6 process launch failed: timed out trying to launch app
- drawing cocos2d v3 no longer has ccDraw* functions, how do I draw without making nodes?
- Magento Can't login to my account on ios server
- How to detect which image has been tapped in swift