Custom Calendar View in IOS
I want to make custom calendar view in iOS.I can swipe the calendar monthly or weekly.There will be an option for selecting any date.Can anyone give me a link of any tutorial or open source library by which I can customize my own custom calendar view
- iOS one month from current Date.
- What exactly constitutes a “full calendar sync” in EKCalendar?
- iOS Swift converting calendar component int month to medium style string month
- How to get the number of weeks from given year
- Infinitely scrolling in both directions of UICollectionView with sections
- defaultCalendarForNewEvents failed
4 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Custom Calendar View in IOS”
Try customizing Tapku. I’ve tried it a few months ago and I totally didn’t like it. The dates were kinda messed up(had 31st of November there). Then I found out Kal and I did like it.
Both of them are good to start with I think.
Hope it helps
You can use Tapku and customize the TKCalendarMonthView
Its 2016. The others on this page seems outdated and not well maintained. You can find the most flexible one i’ve ever found here on Cocoapods. With this one i don’t think you’ll try another.
- iOS 7 background upload and POST requests
- How to resize the image programmatically in objective-c in iphone
- Setting custom UITableViewCells height
- iAd didFailToReceiveAdWithError not working sometimes, displays white box
- Why can't I compile this command-line OpenCV Mac application?
- Do a simple json POST using RESTKit
- In App Purchase / Swift conversion
- Declare “NSMapTable StrongObject” in Swift 3
- Boundry detect paper sheet opencv
- self.window.rootViewController vs window addSubview
- Custom Annotation send to webView with possible JSON?
- Get Facebook access token from Social.framework(iOS6)
- bundle format unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable
- Why does this code cause “EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION”?
- xcode when i run program on iphone 5 screen looks iphone 4