This question already has an answer here:
crash on deleteRowsAtIndexPaths
Solutions Collect From Internet About “deleteRowsATIndexPaths crashing”
You have to delete the corresponding record in the tableView’s datasource as well.
When you delete a row in the table, the resulting count of rows must match.
- No such Module Error
- Xcode 4.5 error on IOS 5
- Having Problems With UISearchBar in UITableViewController
- ObjC-Why it is incorrect when implement and methods separatly?
- Xcode Parse.com save to csv/any file?
- os x Swift: get file path using drag and drop
- How do I pick and record video using UIImagePickerController for iPhone?
- How to load image in swift using Alamofire
- iOS – Get Header Results
- What exactly is UIFont's point size?
- How to get NSRange(s) for a substring in NSString?
- disable viewport zooming iOS 10+ safari?
- Refer to build number or version number in code
- Why do Xcode templates have #imports that duplicate Prefix.pch?
- When I try SQLite on iOS, INSERT and UPDATE does not work