Disable iPhone “save image” popup
This question already has an answer here:
Disable “save image” in iOS web application
3 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Disable iPhone “save image” popup”
Have you tried
You might be looking for: -webkit-touch-callout
- SKTextureAtlas and 3x images
- Grab all values in NSDictionary inside an NSArray
- Adding/Edit a pod file after initial init “firebase”
- Getting Image URLs in a Web Directory
- objective c check if Bluetooth Availability Changed
- What is the difference between #import and #include in Objective-C?
- Xcode using schemes to determine dev/staging/production server URLs
- how can i access IBOutlet in another class? in swift
- For an iPhone only, iOS 7+ app, can we include only @3x images?
- What is the procedure for installing an external framework or library for Swift in XCode 6?
- filteredArrayUsingPredicate does not exist in swift Array
- Table view images never being released
- How to implement delegate and datasource methods for UICollectionView when it is inside a custom TableViewCell in iOS, objective C
- NSURLSession Memory Leaks occur when using web services in IOS
- How do I add PPC/PPC64 support back to Xcode 4.2 under Lion?