Double Tap Segue to move to next storyboard
I am making an app where the user has to double tap a segue to move to the next storyboard, but I cannot find anywhere where it tells you how to do this. Does anyone know how I can achieve this?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Double Tap Segue to move to next storyboard”
If you do this in Interface Builder with a storyboard:
Drag a tap gesture recognizer from the object library onto your view.
Make sure the view you dragged it to has “user interaction enabled” checked.
Select the tap gesture you added to your scene (which you can find in your document outline on the left side of Interface Builder’s main panel; this document outline can be collapsed where you can’t see it … if you don’t see it, select “Show Document Outline” from the “Edit” menu).
Change the number of taps from 1 to 2.
control-drag from the tap gesture in the document outline to the next scene and choose your type of segue you want.
Frequently, people will create their gesture recognizers in code, so if you’re interested in how that works, let me know.
Users do not interact with Segues and Storyboards in an app. Segues and Storyboards are tools that Apple provides within Xcode to aid in developing iOS apps.
If what you’re asking is how to move to a new UIViewController once the user has double tapped a control (such as a UIButton), refer to this answer.
- Looking for info on custom drawing of interface components (Cocoa)
- How to add scope buttons in a UISearchController embedded in UINavigationController
- How to handle UserNotifications Actions in iOS 10
- Open another view when button is pressed in iOS
- How can I format currency depending on decimal value?
- Swift 3 Core Data Delete Object
- iOS Google+ Safari cannot open page because address is invalid
- How to center content in a UIScrollView with contentOffset
- UITableViewRowAction title as image icon instead of text
- Tell ScrollView to Scroll after other pan gesture
- Make Swift Cocoa app launch on startup on OS X 10.11
- Is it possible to reduce background noise while streaming audio on the iPhone?
- How do I create a circle with CALayer?
- UITableView create 4 square
- Can I access the App Store from within the iOS Simulator?