dyld issues library not loaded
When I have tried to build my target I get this error with dynamic linker:
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/iPhoneSimulatorRemoteClient.framework/Versions/A/iPhoneSimulatorRemoteClient
I use this iphonesim library link that referenced on path as above.
I use Xcode 4.3 and in this case I think the path wrong.
How to change this path to correct path?
- Xcode 5.0.2 dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/XCTest.framework/Versions/A/XCTest
- dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/Social.framework/Social
- dyld: Library not loaded different behavior for 6.0 simulator/6.0 device
- How to properly set run paths, search paths, and install names?
- dyld: Library not loaded, app requires AFNetworking 2.0.0 but provides version 1.0.0
- How to set dyld_library_path in Xcode
Solutions Collect From Internet About “dyld issues library not loaded”
I have download this library again and recompile it.
I think this is related due XCode 4.3 have another path for framework.
Please check this link link
- NSFileManager unique file names
- Issue with iterating through an array in Swift
- Is it possible to show an Image in UIAlertView?
- Is there a trick to save time building in Xcode when there are thousands of images?
- Swift: cannot convert value of type to @noescape while call indexOf, after filter using filter function
- Cannot find window-based application on XCode
- iPhone6 Display Zoom Functionality disturbs the whole view
- How can I know if I'm using private frameworks?
- ScrollView: PageControl dot doesnt change with the page
- Is there a (legal) way to capture the ENTIRE screen under iOS?
- allowsBackgroundLocationUpdates in CLLocationManager in iOS9
- How to add .a C static library to Xcode and use it there?
- Change position of UIBarButtonItem in UINavigationBar
- xcode All-in-one layout: keyboard shortcut to switch between project and debug page?
- How to make “shaking” animation