dyld symbol not found DictionaryGenerator (IOS Xcode6 Beta4)
I having below log error after compile with latest Xcode6 Beta4 version. However there is not problem with Xcode6 Beta3. I have not idea on what the error message is about. I’m new to xcode. Please assist.
dyld: Symbol not found: __TMPdVSs19DictionaryGenerator Referenced from: /private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/512B4D3F-F81E-42EF-9FD9-D808B066A833/* Expected in: /private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/512B4D3F-F81E-42EF-9FD9-D808B066A833/IRApp.app/Frameworks/libswift_stdlib_core.dylib in /private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/512B4D3F-F81E-42EF-9FD9-D808B066A833/*
Thanks in advance.
- dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/Social.framework/Social
- dyld: Library not loaded different behavior for 6.0 simulator/6.0 device
- dyld issues library not loaded
- Xcode 7.0 XCTest dyld: could not load inserted library IDEBundleInjection
- How to properly set run paths, search paths, and install names?
- How do I add a third party Framework to iPhone project?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “dyld symbol not found DictionaryGenerator (IOS Xcode6 Beta4)”
Quoting from Apple’s developer forums:
- Delete derived Data (Window/Organizer)
- Clean (Cmd+Shift+K)
- Re-run on device, after all the indexing and such was finished (dispayed at the top of xcode)
It seems like there have been a few errors similar to this floating around since the new beta was released. Although the error messages aren’t exactly the same, they seem to have the same answer. I’ve personally run into this with a 3rd error related to ranges, and this was the solution in that case as well.
- How to add subview inside UIAlertView for iOS 7?
- Reachability not working when wi-fi connected but no internet
- How do I duplicate my xcode project? (iPhone SDK)
- inputAccessoryView's UIToolbar turns black when rotating in iOS
- NSURLSession lifecycle and basic authorization
- animate uibutton applying images swift
- How to add minutes to current time in swift
- filter data from mediawiki api ios
- Error while fetching Facebook friends in iOS
- Display Separator only for the Available CellForRow in UITableView
- Bug with starting Instruments via Profile under XCode 4.1 Build 4B110
- What does @dynamic do in Objective-C?
- IOS: launch image multiple language
- How to check Device Orientation Change From Portrait To Landscape and Vice-Versa in iPad
- Swift string doesn't conform to anyobject