Enabling PUSH notification in existing uploaded application
I have a application uploaded on App store that doesn’t use PUSH notification as of now.
I want to enable PUSH notifications in the application and push that as a part of App upgrade in the store. I went through a POC for PUSH notification and it states to create SSL certificate and a provisioning profile and use them for development.
Here is the tutorial that i refered http://www.raywenderlich.com/32960/apple-push-notification-services-in-ios-6-tutorial-part-1
I wanted to clarify if i can enable PUSH notifications in existing application without revoking the old certificate and will it affect my application in anyway? I maybe a bit confused here on the ssl certificates and app certificates.
Any help will be appreciated…
- Xcode Push Notification: APNS server for production mode
- How to handle multiple push notifications with user data arrived at different times?
- Getting an error from push notification
- Can I use Apple Push Notification Service to have my app do something without notifying user in iOS 7
- Displaying a stock iOS notification banner when your app is open and in the foreground?
- Push notifications - catching them?
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Enabling PUSH notification in existing uploaded application”
You can Enable APNS without Affecting App store Application.
Its Same step for Making APNS SSl Creation.
You Need to Upload App with New Version after Making APNS enabled Application.
You can edit and Use Old Provisioning profile for App Upgrade.
Please Check this Reference for Making SSL and APNS setup.
- Intelligent Obj-C variable contents while debugging in Xcode?
- Swift – Converting JSON date to Swift compatible date
- how do I calculate heightForRowAtIndexPath when the cell is not even constructed yet?
- Not all the comments visible when pulling a post using Facebook graph API iphone
- AVAudioEngine crashes when plug headphones in or out
- <string.h> conflicting with my own String.h
- From SWF to AIR to iOS application
- Get a substring from an NSString until arriving to a specific word
- Drawing a rectangle in UIView
- add UIViewController in subview
- Xcode 5 without Storyboard and ARC
- Catch and call telephone number in WKWebView
- What really is the best way to have MORE THAN ONE controller in a container?
- How to know the width of an UITableViewCell when using auto layout?
- Changing the development language in Xcode