Enrollment Challenge to retrieve UDID from iPhone
Ad hoc testing facilities like TestFlight and HockeyApp use a part of the iOS OTA enrollment process to retrieve UDIDs (and possibly other device information, such as device type).
How do these services achieve this? I’ve already figured out how to provide an initial “profile service” payload to send to the phone. I receive a valid response from the phone via a POSt request. After that, I’m clueless, I keep getting an “Invalid profile” error.
What am I supposed to send back? Do I really have to set up a complete SCEP process (highly doubtful)?
Any hints are greatly appreciated!
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Enrollment Challenge to retrieve UDID from iPhone”
Yes, you have to set up a complete SCEP process. It is documented by Apple with sample ruby code on this URL: http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#featuredarticles/FA_Wireless_Enterprise_App_Distribution/Introduction/Introduction.html
- How to rotate and resize the image view with single finger
- iPhone 5/SE show white statusbar, iPhone 6/7 show black statusbar
- Design UITableView's section header in Interface Builder
- Remove multiple indices from array in Swift
- Cleaning up the iPhone simulator
- Sorting array based on date and time with two dictionary keys
- Get RGB value from UIColor presets
- “Message reply took too long.” – Watch Connectivity Issues with Watch OS 3
- How do you achieve a “clock wipe”/ radial wipe effect in iOS?
- Clearing NSUserDefaults after specified time period iPhone
- Increase volume programmatically
- How to add regular string placeholders to a translated plurals .stringdict in swift ios
- How Should I Secure a SQLite Database in iOS?
- How to make iPhone vibrate using Swift?
- sqlite3_prepare_v2 is getting SQLITE_ERROR