Errors Of GData occurs when profiling my app
when I run my app, the App runs fine;
when I profile my app, the following errors turns out.
**Undefined symbols for architecture armv7: "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GDataQueryContact", referenced from: objc-class-ref in FetchContactFromEmailServer.o "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GDataServiceGoogleContact", referenced from: objc-class-ref in FetchContactFromEmailServer.o "_kGDataGoogleContactThinProjection", referenced from: -[FetchContactFromEmailServer contactFeedURL] in FetchContactFromEmailServer.o**
I’m sure of
project->build settings->header search path correct, because App runs fine.
- How to detect when AVPlayer video ends playing?
- Check Facebook Connect Session on IOS
- In iOS selected cell should move to top portion in UITableView
- Move and fix moov atom of video recorded on phone iOS
- NSDate change time zone
- UIImageView Recognizer
- Terminating app while signing up a new user in QuickBlox from ios application
- static variables in Objective-C – what do they do?
- Hiding objects within UITableViewCell iOS 8 (Swift)
- Adding C++ Object to Objective-C Class
- Turn off display in iPhone OS (iOS)
- Cocoa Objective-c Property C structure assign fails
- Local notifications are not firing in ios10
- Swift – create custom class of type `Array`