Event on view displayed change (Youtube MPMoviePlayerViewController)
I would like to know when the YouTube MPMoviePlayerViewController appear (programmatically) after have clicked on the UIWebView which permit to play the video in iOS, to get and to have control on this view.
Because I want to get information from the player like the current playback time, loading time… like in a regular MPMoviePlayerViewController.
- UIAlertView with textfield and three buttons issue in ios 6
- XCode4 and Core Data: How to enable SQL Debugging
- invalid breakpoint with xcode 4.3
- iOS UITableViewCellAccessoryCheckmark Visible ob every scroll
- SourceKitService Consumes CPU and Grinds Xcode to a Halt
- making CSR certificates in Windows (7)
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Event on view displayed change (Youtube MPMoviePlayerViewController)”
You will, under no circumstances receive any notifications from the WebView embedded player.
Update: This is not entirely true. There are no documented notifications. However, there are notifications used by the
UIWebView embedded movie player (which actually is NOT a
See my answer on How to receive NSNotifications from UIWebView embedded Youtube video playback
- Warning: the current language does not match this frame
- How to open specific contact's chat screen in WhatsApp from our app?
- How do I have a breakpoint get triggered if an instance variable in the class has its value changed?
- Get device token for push notifications after app was deleted
- AlamoFire GET api request not working as expected
- How to add buttons when NSVisualEffectView is used
- Xcode 6 beta 3: invalid virtual filesystem overlay file
- Attributed Text Center Alignment
- Share screenshot on Facebook
- Empty app icon on iPad for iPhone only application
- Mutex alternatives in swift
- Custom Annotation send to webView with possible JSON?
- How can I get the height of a specific row in my UITableView
- how to change the slider thumb image?
- How to write a flip method in Swift?