Event on view displayed change (Youtube MPMoviePlayerViewController)
I would like to know when the YouTube MPMoviePlayerViewController appear (programmatically) after have clicked on the UIWebView which permit to play the video in iOS, to get and to have control on this view.
Because I want to get information from the player like the current playback time, loading time… like in a regular MPMoviePlayerViewController.
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Event on view displayed change (Youtube MPMoviePlayerViewController)”
You will, under no circumstances receive any notifications from the WebView embedded player.
Update: This is not entirely true. There are no documented notifications. However, there are notifications used by the
UIWebView embedded movie player (which actually is NOT a
See my answer on How to receive NSNotifications from UIWebView embedded Youtube video playback
- iOS: Custom permission alert view text
- paymentquue updatedTransactions: not called instead paymentQueueRestoreCompletedTransactionsFinished: calling
- How to use strncpy in Swift?
- How to find UIWebView toolbar (to replace them) on iOS 6?
- Dismiss modal, then immediately push view controller
- UITextView doesn't show InputAccessoryView on first click
- How to create Time Zone selection like Settings app in iOS
- How to detect shake motion in iPhone
- When should i validate in-app purchase transaction receipt?
- Cordova: start specific iOS emulator image
- Swift Singleton Init Called Twice in XCTest
- Access NSMutableArray from a different class
- GMSMapView show blank map
- Sound for Scene Transition, that doesn't stutter
- CABasicAnimation – Setting start stroke position