Excluding iPhone3GS and down from downloading my app
How can I exclude iPhone 3GS users and below from downloading my app? I know this has been asked, but the app store changes rapidly, so I want to make sure I am doing it the right way. Is there any place to select what to exclude in the build settings? Or do I have to set UIRequirements?
PS: The reason I want to exclude them is because my GUIElements would be out of place.
- Xcode 6.3.2 fails communicating with the Member Center
- Submit Application not possible
- Will my app get rejected if I place an iAd in a UITableView headerView?
- How to test the “renew” component of auto-renew subscriptions in iOS App Store Sandbox?
- How to verify ios In-App Purchase on your server
- Should the rfc1034identifier be removed from the CFBundleIdentifier in plist file?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Excluding iPhone3GS and down from downloading my app”
You can use the property
UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities, you set this options in the properties list (plist) file found in your Xcode project. If you want to exclude iPhone 3GS and lower you could test for a front-facing camera.
You can use
UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities and require the app has a front-facing-camera
- How to use CGAffineTransformMakeRotation?
- UIPageViewController – how Can I jump to a particular page number?
- No member named 'begin' in namespace 'std'
- How can I clear MKMapView's cache of map tiles?
- Cast to a Metatype Type in Swift?
- Setting up a detail view controller using a segue
- UIStackView – layout constraint issues when hiding stack views
- Receipt alignment is not working properly in swift
- FourSquare API for iphone
- Spotify: Login using the web api not accepting redirect url
- Xcode project not showing list of simulators
- How to display a base64 image within a UIImageView?
- Relativelayout or LinearLayout in ios iphone development?
- Get word from tap in UITextView
- html5 input type number with regex pattern in mobile