Excluding iPhone3GS and down from downloading my app
How can I exclude iPhone 3GS users and below from downloading my app? I know this has been asked, but the app store changes rapidly, so I want to make sure I am doing it the right way. Is there any place to select what to exclude in the build settings? Or do I have to set UIRequirements?
PS: The reason I want to exclude them is because my GUIElements would be out of place.
- App size double on archiving iphone
- How to detect and verify a renewal for an auto-renewable subscription?
- Error ITMS-90168: “The binary you uploaded was invalid.”
- Building an iOS app for a client with his own developer account for App Store submission
- Is there a simple way to format currency into string in iOS?
- Can i still publish iOS apps without iPhone 6 launch images (apps that run in scale mode only)?
2 Solutions Collect From Internet About “Excluding iPhone3GS and down from downloading my app”
You can use the property
UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities, you set this options in the properties list (plist) file found in your Xcode project. If you want to exclude iPhone 3GS and lower you could test for a front-facing camera.
You can use
UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities and require the app has a front-facing-camera
- How to Add iPhoneX Launch Image
- How to speed up TDD flow with iOS and Objective-C/Xcode
- iOS 7 – is there a way to disable the swipe back and forward functionality in Safari?
- ID3 tags with Swift
- Firebase iOS sdk error __gxx_personality_v0 not found
- How can I deal with @objc inference deprecation with #selector() in Swift 4?
- iPhone Custom Fonts with Font Suitcase
- Swift webview xcode post data
- How do I include curly braces in NSURL string?
- Simulate all physical buttons like the pressure on the home button on iOS 7 (Jailbreak)
- “Simulator in use” error message shown even after simultor is not running
- Missing “2x” button with an iPhone app running on iPad
- iOS: How do I know if a property is KVO-compliant?
- Voip(Voice over IP) missing in Xcode 9
- Your account already has a valid iOS distribution certificate from same machine