Facebook Connect Post Dialog Text?
HI I have got Facebook Connect working with a functional login and logout button. Also when I press a button I want to post to Facebook. I can do this, kind of. You see, I have a specified string that the user customizes before hand, it is called statusUpdates. I am not sure how to do this. Here is my current code for opening the dialog to post on Facebook.
I have tried this:
NSMutableDictionary* params = [NSMutableDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys: @"http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/dialogs/", @"link", @"http://fbrell.com/f8.jpg", @"picture", @"Facebook Dialogs", @"name", @"Reference Documentation", @"caption", @"Dialogs provide a simple, consistent interface for apps to interact with users.", @"description", @"Facebook Dialogs are so easy!", @"message", nil];
in an IBAction where statusDefaults is a valid NSString. Now I already have statusDefaults, the string I want to put on the initial Facebook dialog text because right now when it opens it is totally empty. How do I do this, what should I modify?
- Facebook SDK changes to Login in Pop-up view
- Problem getting Facebook pictures via iOS
- UIActivityViewController for Facebook not Showing Default Text
- iPhone / iOS Facebook SDK - can you log in within the app, and keep the login credentials?
- Facebook posting error in ios
- Parse API - Facebook login not working on the iPhone device
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Facebook Connect Post Dialog Text?”
actually thats not possible , i faced the same problem and i found this in Facebook documentation
This field are intended for users to express themselves. Pre-filling this field erodes the authenticity of the user voice.
- How to rename the IBOutlet property without lose the connection
- Error showing a UIAlertView in swift
- Xcode swift link to facebook page
- can I set accessibility identifier in interface builder? Xcode4.2
- How to access ViewController component from PageViewController
- Swift: Reusable UIView in storyboard and sizing constraints
- Xcode 7 Warning – directory not found for option – iPhoneSimulator9.0.sdk
- UITapGestureRecognizer unrecognized selector sent to instance
- Create PDF of dynamic size with typography using UIView template(s)
- Change UINavigationBar Height
- Detect if headphones (not microphone) are plugged in to an iOS device
- How to create a Scroll View with a page control using swift?
- how to convert nsdata to MPMediaitem song iOS Sdk
- What does the “Couldn't compile connection:” error mean?