Fastlane Appfile in GIT? How to retrieve current apple_id?
I setup Fastlane for the build automation for my XCode project. At least the Fastfile (containing the build options) should be in GIT, but I would also be happy to have the Appfile (Team Identifiers) also in GIT. The main issue: The Appfile should contain the apple id of me. Sample:
apple_id "email@example.com" # Your Apple email address # Default team ID team_id "AUE7D4LRRX" for_platform :ios do for_lane :production do team_id '-' #reset team id end end
Is it somehow possible to dynamically retrieve the apple id from the apple/xcode preferences? In this current solution I would not be able to add this Appfile to GIT since every developer would have it’s own version of that file… with a different apple id of course!
Thanks and best regards!
- Crashlytics dSYM error
- Could not get crash report in Crashlytics / fabric. Showing error : “It looks like we are missing dSYMs to process crashes for the versions below.”
- Today Extension widget freezes when the main app is updated
- DSYM and binary required to symbolicate? Or just DSYM?
- How-to find out what causes a didHideZoomSlider error on IOS 8?
- Crashlytics in iOS won't proceed past “Build Your Project” in Fabric app
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Fastlane Appfile in GIT? How to retrieve current apple_id?”
You can easily set the apple id using an environment variable
apple_id ENV["APPLE_ID"] ...
and then run fastlane using
APPLE_ID="firstname.lastname@example.org" fastlane beta
- Xcode and optional frameworks
- Will download resume after closing my app in Background Mode
- iOS – Swift – Function that returns asynchronously retrieved value
- toggle UIButton-state when pressing, like a switch
- Firebase on Swift, how to get notified if a query is empty?
- Printing Pdf using AirPrint causes small output
- static variables in Objective-C – what do they do?
- IOS: problem with resize a UIImage
- How can I set the entire header view to UICollectionView?
- Relaunch iOS app without user interface when application in background?
- How to use performselector to involve the function with argument after particular time period
- iOS 7.1 Slide To Unlock Text Animation
- Appium Instruments crashed on startup
- NSJSONSerialization parsing response data
- How can I both stroke and fill with NSAttributedString w/ UILabel