Fastlane Appfile in GIT? How to retrieve current apple_id?
I setup Fastlane for the build automation for my XCode project. At least the Fastfile (containing the build options) should be in GIT, but I would also be happy to have the Appfile (Team Identifiers) also in GIT. The main issue: The Appfile should contain the apple id of me. Sample:
apple_id "email@example.com" # Your Apple email address # Default team ID team_id "AUE7D4LRRX" for_platform :ios do for_lane :production do team_id '-' #reset team id end end
Is it somehow possible to dynamically retrieve the apple id from the apple/xcode preferences? In this current solution I would not be able to add this Appfile to GIT since every developer would have it’s own version of that file… with a different apple id of course!
Thanks and best regards!
- Crashlytics integration issue
- objc_msgSend crash report sometimes from Crashlytics
- What is causing this Crashlytics compile warning? (Auto-Linking supplied '…' framework linker option at '…' is not a dylib)
- Crashlytics iOS - log caught exception
- ios:EXC_BAD_ACCESS for Webview delegate
- React-Native ios App crashes without report
Solutions Collect From Internet About “Fastlane Appfile in GIT? How to retrieve current apple_id?”
You can easily set the apple id using an environment variable
apple_id ENV["APPLE_ID"] ...
and then run fastlane using
APPLE_ID="firstname.lastname@example.org" fastlane beta
- iPhone MKMapView: set map region to show all pins on map
- iOS drawing screen video capture not smooth
- How to properly handle token refresh with Spotify SDK and Swift 3. Error Code=3840
- CRASH: *** -: index 4294967295 beyond bounds
- “ convention
- why is “error:&error” used here (objective-c)
- fetch pdf from iBooks to my app
- Animate the keyboard in sync with the UIView while edge-swiping back in iOS7
- Swift Covariant Generics
- Stitching two videos
- How do I save the contents of a UIWebView as an image
- Xcode: Passing Information from UITableViewController to UIViewController
- objectForIndex in NSMutableArray
- Open iPhone/iPad settings panel
- Swift lazy stored property versus regular stored property when using closure